Chapter 10

My heart stopped. Looking at him. Everything just seemed so right. I finally felt right in the world. My heart could not take another striking moment of this. I can't call it off because it's been going on for months now. If I say something then I'm the bad guy and plus he would know. He just knew me like that. Picking up the pieces, I gathered the courage to walk over and not say anything. Slowly they noticed and pulled away. I smiled and waved forcing a smile and holding out my English paper. He smiled and signed off.

"So good to see you." He smiled. "Thanks. I've been better." I say. She looked at us awkwardly before taking his hand. I gave her the look of 'I get it. Your together', and she smiled. "Well that's good to hear. I know it must've been hard." He said slightly moving towards me. "It was but I'm fine now. Things are under control. After months of fighting, I finally got some redemption and closure." I smile at him. He smiled giving me that bright smile that could instantly light up my whole world in an instant. How did she end up with him?

"Give us a sec." He looked at her. She nodded kissing his cheek and walking back over to their table. "You want to tell me?" I asked. He frowned. "Uh...No. But I did want to ask you about those?" He pointed to the scars on my arms. I covered them. "Oh. Their nothing." I say looking down at my papers. I fix them quickly and turn to leave. "Laura. Please tell me they are not what I think they are." He said. I chuckled. "What do you think they are?" I scoffled. The lunch bell rang. Thank you God.

"We are not done." He said. I laughed again. I know it's not funny but looking at him like this is so adorable. "Over 3 months ago I'm pretty sure you didn't even want to see me. I thought we were done like you said." I say. "I meant done as in talking about this." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I wanted to let you know that I'm fine. And thank you for being there for me. That's it." I swallow. "I will always be there for you. And your welcome. But I need to know." He said.

"Ross...I'm not self harming if that's what your thinking.  These are just scratches and bug bites that I have scratched. I was just too embarrassed to tell you." I say. He lowers his eyes observing me to be sure. "Hm...Right." He said. "If I decided to do that, I wouldn't be here. And you promised you would tell me so fucking tell me. Now." I demand. He closed in on my face and looked at his girlfriend before looking back at me. "Don't tempt me Ross." I warn. "I will tell you when I know your ready." With that he walked away with her by his side.

"Hey Laura. Sorry about what happened to you." Michael said. I looked at him. "How do you know?" I asked. "Word gets around." He states. Couldn't argue with that. "Thank you." I say closing my locker shut as I swung my bag onto my shoulder. "So how have you been?" He asked. I shrugged. "I have been fine. I'm doing well." I say. "Well that's good." He smiled. I stopped and looked at him. "So what do you want?" I ask. "Nothing in particular except our project." He said holding out the outlines.

"Uh...When was this?" I asked. "4th period with Mrs.Shaw." He said. "And you waited this long to tell me?" I asked. "Well no. I wanted to tell you earlier but this one guy kept making faces at me." He said. "One guy? Who?" I ask. "I don't know. I've never seen him around the school." He shrugs. I narrow my eyes at him. "Alright then. I guess we have a project to do. I'll look into it." I say. He nodded. "It's due Friday." He says answering my next question. "Alright. Call me." He says writing his number on the sheet. I smile.

Geeting home from school, I was in a daze. I didn't even know how I found my way home. I could've sworn I was just in the car to be in the car. I had this weird feeling as I pulled into the driveway. There was another car. I've seen it before. I looked around the block to see if some parked into my driveway by mistake but no one seemed to. I looked at the door to my house and looked for the keys. As soon as I found them I went in.

Slowly creeping into the house, I called out. "Hello? Is anyone home?" I asked knowing the answer to that. I put my bag down and made my to the kitchen fixing myself something to eat. Leftover pizza from yesterday was calling my name. I put some in the microwave and then went to get something to drink. Water today. Hearing the microwave go off, I took my food and went to the living room to watch whatever was on tv and if that wasn't doing, there is always a variety to choose from my mom's Netflix account every month.

"I guess you never change." I jumped looking over to where the sound came from. "What are you doing here? You scared the life out of me!" I say trying to calm my racing heart. He chuckles. "Is that any way to greet your big brother Liam?" He asked. I smiled and ran up to him. He caught me hugging me tightly. "God I missed you so much. Where have you been?" I asked as he put me down. "Well mom didn't approve of my life plans and she sent me away." He said. "I'm so glad your here." I smile hugging him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome back to Possession! Please Comment and Vote!!!
~ASH❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤