I put my wallet into my back jeans pocket & opened my door. I stepped out, kicking something in the process. I took a step back & searched in front of me to what I had come in contact with. There was a small black box with a black ribbon tied into a bow, I picked up the little parcel & shook it. I stood in front of my door untying it & there was a note inside the box. As I pulled the paper out to read it, there sat a brand new phone, even better than my old useless one. I read what was on the paper. I didn't recognise the handwriting but it was female.

'Kol,
This is to replace your phone. I had bought it for myself but since
I helped destroy your one I thought I should give you this.
Fin xxx'

                      I couldn't believe my eyes, that manipulating, evil bitch replaced my phone. How dare she? How can I possibly be angry & seeking revenge on her now? Oh who am I kidding anyway, I can't stay infuriated with her, it's just too hard, she's too damn lovable. I put the note back in the box & placed it on my side table. I turned the phone on to find she had even retrieved the sim card & set it up for me. I shook my head & smiled to myself, I didn't deserve this at all. Why does she have to be so ....... her? I closed my door & headed back downstairs to where everyone was still out the back.

"I'm going out for a while. Anyone care to join me? Nik?" I asked.

"Sure, why not. Stefan, Damon, Enzo would you like to joins us?" Nik questioned getting up from where he had been seated.

The three of them looked between each other, nodding in agreement.

"Well hurry up & get changed lads. Elijah, how about you join us & it can be like an early bachelor's party," I smiled, wanting him to say yes so I could try getting him rotten filthy drunk.

Elijah looked at Fin, "what do you say my love?"

"Go on; go spend some time with your brothers. You all deserve it after today," she kissed his lips & instantly a pang of jealousy hit me in the chest.

                        Elijah got up & went inside to get himself changed. Rebekah had disappeared inside I had guessed & Freya was tidying up the glasses & jugs, taking them inside.

I walked over to where Fin was still sitting, "I just wanted to say thank you for the phone."

She peered up at me, "I thought it might stop you sulking."

"I wasn't sulking," I retorted.

"Ok, to stop your little temper tantrum then," she smirked, sipping her drink.

"I did not chuck a tantrum," I stomped my foot on the ground.

She stood up, a grin upon her face, "did you just honestly try telling me that you're not throwing a fit & to back it up you stomped your foot?"

                          I couldn't think of a quick comeback like I normally would. This was frustrating to say the least.

She leant closer to me, her lips almost against my ear & whispered, "If you or Nik lead Elijah astray tonight, I will personally break your necks & then rip out your heart. You know I will."

As she walked off, leaving me feeling a bit flustered by her closeness, I said the only thing that came to mind, "strumpet."

"Assbutt," she responded & left me standing there trying to pull myself together.

                          I would make sure that nothing happens to Elijah as I know she would do as she threatened with Freya & Rebekah holding me down for her.