chapter 27 - he makes me feel better . no not the criminal , my love .

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

- ahem . -

________________________________________________________________________________

         Kayla:

           "What do you mean you havent picked yet?" Ray Ray asked me, walking closer.

"I mean . . . ." I gulped, facing my fears of being called names for this. "I havent picked the one i want to be with."

            Diego made a, "You have got to be kidding me," face and put his hands on his hips.

"Clearly you've picked when you decided to break up with me and date Diego." Ray Ray said, kind of harsh. 

       I accepted that and nodded my head, "I know. But like you said, of all the things we've been through, of all the mistakes that we've made, it shouldn't be long before we got over one's mistake. And dating Diego . . . was my mistake." 

                     Diego raised an eyebrow, looking at me. "So i'm a mistake now?!"

I stepped closer to Ray Ray, ignoring Diego's comment. "I just hope that we can get past this mistake, get past the fact that we might like people outside of our relationship and promise each other to not go this far with a affair."

           "-or any affairs of that matter." Ray Ray interjected.

I nodded my head. "Yeah."

                  Ray Ray and I looked at each other for a moment, before speaking again.

"I think that you should promise me not to go this fair with an affair ever again." Ray Ray said, looking up at me with those brown eyes of his.

              I bit my lip, swallowing my stubborness and my pride. 

"I promise, dear Ray Ray, that i won't ever go this far with an affair, or even have an affair, ever again. Does thou ' Ray Ray forgive me for what thy ' has done?" I asked, a little playful.

                  Ray Ray looked at me with sincere eyes, and nodded his head. "Thou'th forgiven." he said, looking at my lips and back up at my eyes.

                       I gave him a small peck, pulling away and patting his chest as i saw his reaction.

Ray Ray looked at me with needy eyes, and i gestured my eyes over to where Diego was, which made Ray Ray understand.

 "Tonight." he said, looking at me seductively and then leaving the room.

                     I would say we've had better make - ups but i was just relieved that we did make up.

Now, i had to deal with Diego.

           Diego, was sitting on one of the tables quietly, staring at the floor.

I went over to the table and sat next to him.

                "So . . . our fling is over, huh?" Diego whispered to me, still staring at the ground.

I nodded my head, "It had to."

          Diego chuckled softly, shaking his head as he rubbed the table. "Y'know, this was the table we first made love on." he said, looking up at me. "We should've done it again if i would've knew this was going to happen."

                     I looked at him. "I'm really sorry Diego."

                    Diego shrugged his shoulders. "It happens." he cleared his throat, "I guess all theirs left for us is friendship, huh?"

             I smiled softly. "Yeah. Definetly." 

Diego reached over and gave me a hug. It was awkward, but i really knew that this friendship thing could work.

               I hope.

Just as we pulled away, a piercing scream came from the lobby. Diego and I, alarmed, rushed quickly to the lobby to find on the floor, written in red spraypaint:

             "I remember that necklace. - J ."

I gasped, covering my mouth as i looked over at the others.

             Jason!

______________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: haaaaaaaaaaaa ! you all thought it was Diego who did all that stuff . (; suprised ?

( vote ! comment ! tell me whatcha' thinkkinnnnnn . [: )