Chapter Eleven

Chapter eleven

Nixs POV

"Baby, what do want to eat?" Adam asks from the kitchen of him and Blake's apartment. "Hmmm Alfredo." I yell as I lay on Blake's chest in the living room. His hand reaches down Adams sweat pants that hung low on my hips I look up at him through my lashes and give him a 'really' look he just grins, spreads my cheeks and traces the wet rim I moan softly.

"Is the heat bad or good."

"I-i-it Varies between the thought of jacking off or the thought of you two fucking me together at once."

He grins showing his canines. "Really then Adam stop cooking and meet us in the playroom." I gasp as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder taking me to this so called playroom here in the house.

He puts me on the floor and tells me to

"Strip." I quickly do as he says. Adam walks in looks at me, looks away then his eyes snap back to my naked form.

I lean back and spread my legs showing everything that weird liquid drips onto the floor.

"Like what you see." he nods and slowly walk towards me. "Adam!" Blake barks "on your knees now!" Adam lowers his head and sinks to his knees. Blake comes over and tears his clothes into shreds.

He whispers something in Adams ear who nods then leans over me. "Are you a virgin?" I nod wrapping my legs around his waist. Adam takes two fingers and shoves them in me abruptly I cry out.

Tears springing to my eyes Blake watches overhead. "Fucking shit Adam it hurts!" "It won't hurt for much long." he replies wiggling his fingers around his fingers curl around something that makes me buck up I cry out loudly.

"W-what the shit was that?" I ask a layer of sweat coats my forehead. "Your prostate." Adam scissors me hitting my prostate every now and then. "Alright that's enough fuck him." Blake says Adam grips my hips and shoves his erection in me the liquid as lubricant.

I grip his shoulders and squeeze my eyes shut he thrusts in and out of me at a slow pace waiting for me to adjust I nod "okay faster." he pistons in and out of me I moan as he finds my prostate and hits it harder with each thrust. Suddenly hands push me into Adams chest and another cock pushes at my hole.

"N-noo." I moan he shoves it in and I cry out agin. It feels like I'm being ripped in two they give me a moment before Blake puts his hands on my waist pulling me up and shoving me down I throw my head back groaning bouncing on both their laps.

"You look so fucking sexy right now Nix baby." Adam whispers in my ear I scream as they both hit my prostate together over and over agin pre-cum drips down my cock. "Please somebody touch me." "don't be a greedy whore Nix Let me hear you beg for it." Blake says i cry out. "Please please touch me I need it!"

"What are you." "I'm greedy, I'm a greedy whore please I need to cum." They lick on each sides of my neck Blake on the left and Adam on the right Adams thumb passes over the tip of my cock and I cry out arching my back as I cum at the same time they sink there teeth into my neck and fill me up with there seeds. I moan agin as black spots dance over my vision I fall back onto Blake's chest as I pass out.

Well umm I don't have anything to say but hi and I love u all.

-MT💋