Chapter Nine

You guys can you please vote I don't ask for much I only have forty six votes but I have like 650 readers that makes me feel like my story isn't worth a vote all u have to do is click one button that's it one button sigh and please follow me I only have one person that followed me who I know is reading my story so this is dedicated to you tabbi_tab4 thank you for following also thank u for voting people who vote sorry I don't know who you are.

Chapter nine
Blake's POV

My eyes widen and I take a long sniff of the air. He is in heat I smile down at Nix who was wiping his tears with his little fists I kiss the top of his head.
"It must be the full moon." Adam says looking at me I nod. "What happens now?" Nix's asks "We take you before the full moon." "Why not mate on the full moon?" nix asks taking his underwear off then putting his black skinniest back on going commando.

Me and Adam share a look.
"Blake's wolf is very ruthless when it comes to you that's why you always get spanked, and when the full moon comes we'll have sex but it won't be painful and Blake will have more control over his wolf." Nix nods fixing his Elmo sweatshirt and red beanie.
He's so adorable I can't help but give him a peck on the lips Nix blushes and squirms on my lap. "Can we go eat now," Nix asks "it's crowded back here." I laugh put him in Adams lap then get out the car. The boys follow me into McDonald's "Adam go order for us." I say grabbing Nix's hand and leading him over to a booth I let Nix sit in the middle putting my hand on his thigh to get contact.

"He didn't even ask what I wanted." Nix says "He knows what he's doing." I reply he nods "Blake, why" - he clears his throat "Why do you spank me?" "I need you to submit to me, if you don't i spank you." "Uh are we gonna mate in that warehouse?" I grin "Would you like that?" He nods blushing "Would he like what?" Adam asks setting our food down and sliding next to Nix. "He wants us to mate him in the warehouse." Adam grins chuckling slightly "Okay." We dig
Into our food. I can't wait to mate Nix.

When were done eating we head back to the car me in the drivers seat, Adam in the passenger and Nix in the back.
I head towards the warehouse "Were are we going?" Adam asks "Warehouse." I answer Nix lets out a gasp then a moan I look in the rear view mirror and growl "shit." Adam looks back at Nix, groans and climbs in the back with him.

Nix's POV

I jerk my cock at a fast pace letting out a moan and a gasp I get on my knees and push my ass in the air good thing the windows are tinted and I stick two fingers in my ass moaning at the burn the slick liquid runs down my hand and to my wrist. "Shit." Blake growls all of a sudden then hands grip my hair and yanks back hard, in my ear he whispers "You should've waited till we got to the warehouse." I whimper softly as he lets go and takes my fingers out of my hole then licks them clean. The car jerks to a stop, "Shit Adam Silas says there's a vampire after Aiden."

My sexual haze us immediately gone. "Aiden what's wrong with Aiden?" I tug my pants back on. Adam groans at the loss, "Nothing he's just a little shaken up come on we have to go to his house." Blake says Adam groans again as he turns the car around. When were in front of Aiden's house I jump out the car and into his living room where he was. "Aiden what's wrong?!" I sit next to him on the couch and Silas runs out the door outside. "V-(hic) a vampire left a note saying that he was gonna kidnap and have sex with me!" he cries in his hands I pull him into my arms for the second time that day.

"It's okay Adam, Blake and Silas are gonna protect to you nothing can get passed them." Outside you can hear Silas screaming about Aiden not being able to stay in his house I grab Aiden's hand and pull him outside. "Hey!," I yell then lower my voice to a whisper "The damn vampire could be out here listening to you guys so come inside."
They all scramble inside I look both ways, see a shadow in the woods and yell "You won't get my best friend even if I have to kill you with my own bare hands!" and walk inside slamming the door shut.

"Alright mutts let's get down to fucking business!"

Well damn nix is no joke I didn't realize I made him that way alright my gay lovers I'll see you tomorrow nine o'clock sharp in my bed and stay off the right side that's my side! hehe
Love u all soo much thank you for reading my story and voting.

Comment
💻 Vote📱Fan💵