Chapter thirteen: you can all suck it!

Evangeline's POV

Me and Damon are spending today looking through the grimoire.

Damon keeps getting voicemails off stefan. Apparently Anna kidnapped Elena. Good I hope she dies.

Stefan walks in the room and neither of us look up at him.

"Anna took Elena." Stefan says to us.
"I think we know since you left him about a million voice mails." I say to him.

"all night long, every single street in town, I've been searching. What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?" Stefan asks us.
"Well, then at least you know you'll see her again." Damon says and I smirk.

"Please."Stefan sits down on the sofa, next to us" What do you know? You were with Anna, you must know where's she living. Just tell me where I can find her. Or Eva do a locator spell. I need your help." He begs us.

"Nope. You can go. Really." Damon says and stefan looks at me.
I mock pout.
"You betrayed us and broke my trust plus I wouldn't do anything for that bitch." I say.

"You know, all I can remember is hating you. There might have been a time when that was different, but your choices have erased anything good about you. But see, I also know you have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me. Katherine got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry." Stefan says.

"Apology accepted." Damon simply says.
"So please, just tell me what you know." Stefan says again. "It's Elena, Damon. If you know something, tell me." They both stand up.

"I mean this sincerely. I hope Elena dies." Damon says and walks out the room. I burst out laughing.

Stefan glares at me then looks worried.

------------------

"I'm gonna have to change the locks. You stage a jailbreak?" Damon says. I turn around and see Elena.
"Get out!" I shout.

"I convinced Bonnie to help you. I know you can't do the spell on your own." She says.
"Oh honey you'd be surprised at my magic." I say.

"I doubt that you got Bonnie." Damon says.
"I'm not gonna say that I'm sorry we got the grimoire without you last night, because I'm not really." Elena says.
"Well, at least you're honest." Damon shrugs.
"I was protecting the people I love, Damon. But so were you, in your own, twisted way. And as hard as it is to figure, we're all on the same side, after the same thing." Elena says and I roll my eyes.

"Not interested." Damon says
"Yes you are, because you were willing to work with us yesterday." Elena says.
"Fool me once, shame on you." Damon says to her.

"Okay, when we were in Atlanta, why didn't you use your compulsion on me?"
"Who's to say I didn't?"
"You didn't. I know you didn't. But you could have. You and I...we have something. An understanding. And I know that my betrayal hurt you, different from how it is with you and Stefan, but I'm promising you this now, I will help you get Katherine back."

I storm over to Elena.
"How dare you try and use his emotions against him!" I shout at her and Damon holds me back.
"I wish I could believe you." He says. 

Elena unclasps her necklace, takes it off, and holds it in her hand, showing it to Damon.

"Ask me if I'm lying now." She says.
[You know Anna won't stop, by the way, no matter what I do.
Elena: Then we'll deal with it.
"I didn't compel you in Atlanta because we were having fun. I wanted it to be real. I'm trusting you. Don't make me regret it." He says and walks away.