3.

As I am thinking, my face covered with both of my hands, I can hear Eva carrying on but I am so shaken that I barely listen to her until I hear her say that "it's over."
I suddenly uncover my face and look straight in her eyes. She immediately looks away. I can't believe what I just heard.
Her words keep playing in my head over and over again as I continue to stare at her. At this very moment, I feel a mix of pain and anger but I do have to admit that what she said is true. This relationship has been broken in ages but somehow, I can't seem to accept it. I also do not want to accept it. Mostly because she is the reason why this relationship failed. She is the one who kept messing things up between us by behaving like a brat. The other reason why I do not want to accept it is because we've been together for three years, I am twenty-seven years old now, it took me twenty-four years of my life to find the one. The one I thought I was gonna marry, the one I thought I was gonna spend my entire life with, the one I thought was my soul mate and she has the nerve to come to my face and tell me that it's over?
People out here are twenty-seven and married with kids, I do not want to start everything over again. I am getting old, most of my friends have families and I need one too.

"This is not happening Eva." I say in a smooth, calm way.
She looks at me with her eyes wide open. She seems surprised.

"What..." I immediately interrupt her and carry on with what I have to say.

"Since you just claimed that our relationship has been over in ages, then why did you accept to marry me?"

She stays silent. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer and turning red. This is what happens when I get angry. She is trying to humiliate me in front of my family by breaking our engagement. More than thirty seconds have passed and she still has not replied. I'm usually the type of person who does not get angry easily. I'm also very quiet. Unlike her, I prefer conversations over yelling. I have never yelled at Eva before. Since she does not seem to reply, I decide to ask again.

"Why did you accept to marry me?" I say in the same exact tone.

She still does not say a word. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster.
I decide to get up and from then, I completely lose control over myself.

"WHY THE FÜCK DID YOU SAY YES?" I scream whilst hitting the table with my right hand causing Eva to jump in surprise. I can see so much fear in her eyes and I can also notice that she is starting to tear up. I have never seen her like that before, but for some reasons, I can't seem to be able to stop myself either.

"Do you know what the fück you're doing?" I continued. "You're fücking humiliating me in front of my whole entire family! That's what you're doing."

She bursts out crying but it doesn't stop me nor affect me.

"I bent over backwards for you, because I wanted you to be happy how dare you?" I yelled getting louder and louder. "Is this really how you're gonna thank me?"

She starts breathing heavily as she continues crying. I put both of my hands on my head and walk in a circle in order to calm myself down a little bit. I cannot recognize myself. The anger took over the pain and it's changing me. But I am not done with her yet. I've been doing a monologue this whole time and she has not even explained herself. She has just been sitting here crying like a three year-old which is not like her at all since she is usually the controlling one and the one who screams.

"Why don't you talk?" I ask in a harsh tone, looking straight in her rainy eyes. "Stop playing the victim. Isn't that what you would tell me all the time?"

"I am so sorry." she finally says, stuttering.

It doesn't matter whether she is sorry or not because she is staying.

"You're not going anywhere Eva."

She looks at me and raises her eyebrows in confusion. She heard me very well.

"What does that mean?" she says stuttering again.

"It means that we're getting married, whether you like it or not." I reply causing her to stop crying and to open her mouth in surprise. What did she think?

"Mesut, you can't just force people to stay with..."

"Well guess what, this is what I'm doing right now." I scream interrupting her. She looks terrified but I do not even feel guilty at all. I take the glass full of orange juice that is right in front of me, throw it violently on the ground and leave the terrace.
I head to my car and go on a ride around the town to get away from Eva and calm myself down.
Did I overreact? I don't feel like it. This, is nothing compared to what she has put me through during the past few months. She would ignore me and get mad at me for no reason which hurt me more than she could ever imagine.
She deserved all of this, and this is far from being over.

~ ~ ~
Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment! Next chapter will be Eva's pov.