"What? He's right." She smirked and then left to fetch water for me, per the doctor's request.

"What's going on between the two of you?" Doctor Reynolds asked, as he was stitching up my leg. He has been with me for as long as I can remember, just a couple of years older than me. So we have developed a good friendship.

"I don't have the answer to that bro, none whatsoever ever. Damn! Do you have to be that rough?" I almost yelled at him.

"I am going as gentle as I can." He fired back. "Don't be such a wuss!"

I closed my eyes and let him stitch me up. "Go take a shower, I need to see you cleaned, so I know what's up."

Kimberly walked in with a jug of water and two glasses on a tray. She placed them by the bedside.

"He needs a shower."

"This bedroom doesn't have a bathroom, you need to use the one in the hallway."

"I want to go to my room." I said, the thought of using the bathroom that everyone can use didn't sit well with me.

"Don't be crazy! I can't carry you, and I'm sure doctor Reynolds here doesn't have the strength to be carrying such a heavy champ up the bloody stairs." I was shocked, did Kimberly just get cheeky with me? That was bossy in fact and I liked it, I liked it more than I should!

We glared each other then she and Adrian helped me up. I limped to the bathroom and showered. The bloody shower was torture to my body. I hissed at every turn. Blood ran down the drain leaving my body, and I couldn't bring myself to use the shower gel, I was scared of the immense pain, I would endure from the body wash. But I had to, the smell of blood had to leave.

After the most excruciating shower moment I finished and dried my body. Kimberly brought my boxers and she had this cute red taint on her cheeks, she had to go through my underwear, how adorable.

Adrian checked my wounds, placed a plaster over my stitch, wrapped my left wrist. Placed a plaster over my eyebrow, then finished off with an injection.

"You can now rub that ointment over his chest and face. I'll be back in two days for the injection, but he is good to go." Doctor Reynold left, with Joe escorting him.

Aunt Charlotte knocked shortly. "I'm going to bed okay kids? Behave!" She smiled and closed the door.

"I'll leave soon as I know she is in bed." Kimberly spoke up, looking at the door where her aunt was just standing.

"Why? Aren't you sleeping with me?" I asked, hurt almost. Why wouldn't she want to sleep with me?

"Lobos? Look, I know my aunt believes that you and I are an item thanks to you." She rolled her eyes, sitting on the single arm chair in the room. "But we both know how things between you and I are."

I looked at her, while she avoided my gaze. "Do tell me, how exactly are things between you and I?"

"You know. I don't even know myself. They are just fucking tense!" She blew air out.

"What happens when your aunt realizes that we don't actually sleep together unless one of us needs comforting and is usually you in every case?"

"Are you kidding me? It's all your fault! Everything is your fault!" She cried out, this time finally looking at me, and her eyes held sadness and something else. Something fierce.

"Last night wasn't me, Kimmy." I looked at her guarding her reaction.  Her eyes enlarged more than their normal size and she opened her mouth and closed it again.

"I'm going to bed." I could see her trembling.

"Yes, right next to me in my fucking arms! If you fucking leave I won't speak to you ever!" I threatened her. Obviously I wasn't going to but I had to try. What else could I threaten her with? "And also if you leave, I'll send aunt Charlotte back."

She gasped. "You are evil!" She spat but walked over to the bed, awkwardly so. "I don't want to talk about it. Please don't make me talk about it Miguel." A sob left her lips. Her back was to me, but I could tell she was fighting tears.

"Hey, hey. Come here baby." She crawled up to me and laid on my chest. I haven't put the oil yet, and it hurt as fuck! I winced.

"I'm sorry, I...let me get your oils." She wiped off her tears but they kept pouring out. She, with shaking hands applied the oils. Her caressing my chest like that caused other muscles down south to tense up. Just a little for her to notice.

"Miguel..."

"I'm sorry. Don't mind it. I'll be fine." I didn't want her to be scared, not during what she's going through. She oiled me up. And helped me put on an over sized t-shirt.

The ointment was really a miracle worker. It was numbing the pain and the injection Adrian gave me helped as well.

"Now come here." I opened my arms open.

She climbed back in bed.

"We don't have to talk about it but I need to know. Is he dead?" I asked, rubbing circles around her back.

She nodded. And I kissed the top of her head.

"Now sleep little tiger. That's all I needed to know."

"No, tell me why did Carter do this? Is he hurting you because of me?" She asked, ever so quietly.

"It wasn't Carter. It was my...it was Stefano." I sighed.

"I don't like him."

I chuckled. "I don't either, love."

□□□□

Do we ship or do we ship?

Look at them, ever so cute!

Please comment, comment, and VOTE!  Thanks :)

Kisses 😘😘😘 Bee!