The Meeting with the Uninvited Guests

A/N: Hey! I decided to try a different kind of Time Travel story. I hadn't read one like this before so decided to try it myself! Hope you like it!

Disclaimer – I do not own any Harry Potter characters or places. All recognised text will be from JKRowling.

'Now,' Started Albus Dumbledore. 'I have called you here, as you may have guessed, to discuss Sirius Black, and what we are going to do.'

In front of the Headmaster of Hogwarts sat Remus Lupin, Severus Snape, Minerva McGonagall, Filius Flitwick, Pomona Sprout, Rubeus Hagrid, Poppy Pomfrey, Arthur Weasley and Molly Weasley.

'If that is right, what is Lupin doing here?' Asked Snape, with a tone of displeasure. Minerva was not pleased as to how Snape addressed Remus.

'He is here, Severus, the same reason you are here. He will be joining the Hogwarts facility this year as the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher.' Dumbledore told him. 'As will Hagrid.' He added cheerfully. 'He will be taking over the Care of Magical Creatures class.'

Snape did not look pleased at this, while the Weasleys and teachers congratulated Remus and Hagrid. Minerva was pleased that Remus had finally come out of mourning. He had spent almost all of the past 12 years alone and secluded. Most of the teachers were happy that Hagrid had gotten the job.

'And Arthur and Molly are here as their children have grown close to Harry, whom we fear will become a target.' Dumbledore added gravely. Everyone looked down at this statement.

Pomona spoke up, 'How will we protect the school from Black?' She asked.

'The Minister and I have agreed to place Dementors at all entrances to the grounds.' Replied the old man.

'And what will protect the students from the Dementors?' Piped in Minerva.

Molly agreed. She was concerned for her children, and for Harry; they would be in close range to Dementors frequently throughout the school year. Arthur consoled his distressed wife.

'Cornelius was adamant I let the Dementors be on the grounds. I had to do something. I have been reassured that they will not disrupt our daily routines and I very much doubt they will come into contact with the students much.' Dumbledore told the women.

'And what if Black manages to get past the Dementors somehow? What use would they be then, I mean, he's gotten past them once, who's to say he won't be able to again?' Filius pointed out.

Everyone started to discuss this and Remus was sure he heard Snape say something to insult Sirius but the former man was not listening. He was pondering to himself about what he should tell Dumbledore. He supposed he should inform him and the other of the fact that Sirius is an Animagus, but he felt guilty that he had betrayed Dumbledore's trust.

His thoughts were cut short though when a bright light suddenly filled the room. The other occupants also halted their discussion as the bright light grew bigger and then promptly left just as suddenly as it had come, leaving two young boys behind. They took one look around at their surroundings before they both fell to the floor.

One of the boys looked to be about 18+. He had a heart shaped face and bright turquoise hair that the puzzled the rooms inhabitants. The other was much younger, a young teenager, but it was his looks that shocked them. His face was strikingly similar to that of James Potter's. His hair was the same, a messy mop on top of his head, though it was not the raven colour James and Harry had, it was more ... ginger.

Poppy rushed forward to them as they fell, as did Remus, Arthur and Minerva, though Arthur and Remus did so because of suspicion, not so much because of concern. The adults soon surrounded the fallen teenagers, confused to say the least. Snape saw something in the corner of his eye.

'What is that?' He asked curiously, while pointing towards the turquoise haired boy's hand. Remus, who was close to said hand, bent down, took the piece of parchment and unscrambled it.

'It appears to be a set of instructions...' Hagrid said from beside him as he peered at the parchment.

Dumbledore swiftly walked towards the two men, inspected the note and began to read...

So... What did you think?Hope you liked it! Sorry the chapter is small, i thought it would be bigger.  The note will be read next chapter.

See ya soon,

Multifangirl6