24

"BRUCE"
I stomped to the batcave and when I saw Bruce doing his little experiment stuff I tackled him on the floor and grabbed him by the collar shaking him and pounding him against the floor.
"WHY *slam* DIDNT *slam* YOU TELL ME *slap* THAT YOU HAD A SON"
I was going to punch him but Damian grabbed my fist and pushed me off his father.
"Aunt Iz he didn't know!" I just sat there and glared at Bruce.

"How could you not tell me," I said quietly. Bruce stood up and helped me up and put a hand on Damian's back.
"Because I know you don't like Talia. I didn't want you to take it out on the boy." I sighed and pulled Damian into a hug even though he tried to refuse. I had a tight grip on him and ran my fingers through his hair.
"Oh shush I'm your aunt I can hug you if I want. Now hug back." I heard him grumble then finally wrapped his arms around me. I finally let him go and he let out a breath of relief. I shook my head and smiled at him then turned back to Bruce.

"So did you find anything in Joker's blood?"
"Yes there is some type of bug venom in him but it's mixed with something else that the computer can't recognize. I've scanned in many times but the substance is unknown."

I paced for a little and thought, I was with him why didn't it bite me too? Hmmmm

"Bruce it's obvious that someone was targeting him only but I was with him all of last night and I didn't see a bug or anything. Who do we know would use bugs?" I suggested already knowing the answer. Damian grabbed my hand and forced me to look at him.
"What do you mean you were with him all of last night. How could you be with the enemy! First father and now you." Bruce cleared his throat ignoring his son and stated," Scarecrow. It must be him. He was the only other person besides Dent who could've gotten close enough to Joker to accomplish this. We have to find him before he uses it on anybody else. Isabelle you're coming with us." I raised an eyebrow.
"Us?" Bruce looked down at Damian and gave a slight smile.
"Yes us. Damian is the new robin." I nodded with pursed lips taking in the information. I then smiled and ran out of the batcave to my room to grab some more weapons. I already had my guns with me so I was just packing some batarangs I stole from Bruce and smoke pellets. I made my way back to the batcave and there stood Damian suited with a smirk on his face.
"We have a surprise for you Aunt Iz." He grabbed my arm and lead me to Bruce. He was suited up also and stood in front of a blank wall. I looked at the two guys who were smirking at me with their arms crossed
Like father like son
"What's this surprise you guys have for me?" Bruce pressed up button and the blank wall slid open revealing a black skin tight unitard with a burgundy stripe running down both sides of the suit. I slowly walked over to it speechless and ran my hand over the fabric. I felt Damian nudge me and I bent down to his level and I was surprised when he held up a mask similar to his and set it on my face.
Bruce placed a hand on my shoulder and said," welcome to the bat family Belle. It's about time I let you in." Words couldn't come out of my mouth so I just grabbed the two guys and hugged them super tight.
"I don't even know what my super name or whatever it's called is. So I guess for now just call me Belle until I figure something out. But anyways enough of this! Let's go find scarecrow and bring my man back!"

I know this is shorter than usual and yes this was a filler kind of but like I said homework has been kicking my ass and my birthday is coming up so I've been helping my mom with some preparation stuff  but I'll try to make the next chapter longer!❤️
                          -Nat