Chapter 2

Mikayla's POV
"Mom! It's the first day of school! Am I carpooling with Bri or Liv?" I shouted up the stairs. It was the first day of my new school, Rosewood elementary, and I was super excited. "I think Emma's mom is driving you!" my mom shouted right as the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Emma standing there. we were neighbors after all. Once at school, Em, Liv, Bri, and I all met up at our lockers to go over my new schedule " So Mik, you have 1st period history with Ms. Collver. I have that class too. I'll show you where it is. 2nd period science with Mr. Simmons, Emma has that class too. Then break, 3rd is English with Mrs. Anderson, we all have her, 4th is math with Mr. Phillips, and 5th is Art and 6th is PE, we all have PE together. oh and tomorrow is bring your parent to school day!" Liv said, finishing right before the bell rang. After school I waited with them, we were going to Liv's house to start the search for my dad.

Emma's POV
We were at Olivia's house, about to start the search for Mik's dad, when auntie Spencer and uncle Toby came in Liv's room. "Olivia Ragan Cavanaugh! what did we say about using the computer after school?! I told you! No devices after school, you have to do your homework!"uncle  Toby said sternly. "Sorry daddy, my friends and I were just looking up something for class." Liv tried in her most innocent voice. Uncle Toby sighed and left the room, aunt spencer staying and asking if we needed snacks. when she left we searched up 'rosewood man, blue eyes wide smile.' "are you sure this will work?" Bri asked. "Of course Bri, why wouldn't it?" Liv said as she clicked search. It took a second to load, but the only men in rosewood with blue eyes were Jason DiLaurentis, Ezra Fitz, Toby Cavanaugh, Tom Marin, Mike Montgomery, Darren Wilden, Ian Thomas, And Noel Kahn. "Well we know it's not Toby, he's my dad." Liv said. " it's also not Mike Montgomery, he was my mom's brother." Mikayla said. " Well it's not Tom Marin because he is my grandpa." I said. "so that leaves Jason DiLaurentis, Ezra Fitz, Ian Thomas, Darren Wilden, and Noel Kahn." Brianna said.

Aria's POV
I heard a knock on the door. It was Mikayla. "Hey honey, how was Olivia's?" "good." "just good?" "yeah... um mom?" "yes honey?" " what color hair does dad have?" "why?" I asked, "just because" she responded. "his hair is brown like mine."  I said. then Mikayla thanked me and sprinted up the stairs. "Hey hon! you have rock climbing today at 4!" I yelled. "ok mom!"

Mikayla's POV
I ran upstairs and took out my notepad and crossed out Jason and Wilden. only three left. I got changed for rock climbing and got in the car. as we were driving to the rock gym, i Was searching up the names left on my notepad, Noel, Ezra, and Ian, only to find out that Ian is dead, so he is off. i want to find out who my dad is before my birthday in 6 days. " oh and mom," "yes darling?" " tomorrow is bring your parent to school day!"