Chapter 1

Aria's POV
It was a warm and sunny August Sunday, when we pulled up to the driveway of my house in Rosewood. I haven't been here in nine years, so a couple things changed. Nothing major though.

My nine year old daughter,  Mikayla and I got settled fairly quickly. I called up Spencer, Hanna, Emily, and Alison to meet at my house, which was where I grew up as a kid. "Mikayla! Go unpack your boxes and set up your room!" I shouted as the doorbell rang. "Hey guys!" I exclaimed as my friends walked in, their daughters following behind. "Mik! Come down!" I shouted as she came tumbling down the stairs. "This is Auntie Spencer, Auntie Hanna, Auntie Alison, and Auntie Emily. And their daughters, Olivia Cavanaugh, Emma Rivers, and Brianna DiLaurentis-Fields." I said to her soon they went upstairs to show the girls her room.

Hanna's POV
We all sat down in the living room of Aria's new old house, excited that she decided to return to her hometown after spending nine years in Florida. "So Aria, who's your significant other? You are 25 now you know." Spencer said. "No one." Aria said. "Well what about Ezra?" "What  about him? We were over a long time ago." She said sounding annoyed. "Weren't you guys married? Why were you so quick to move out of Rosewood?" Emily asked innocently. "So many questions, Em. Lets just be happy at the fact that I'm home now and my daughter is with me too." Aria said, getting up to pour another glass of wine.

Aria's POV
I was sipping on my wine as the memory of Ezra and my break up kept replaying and replaying in my head.

It was an overcast autumn afternoon when I got the results of my pregnancy test, it was positive. I was on my way back to me and Ezra's house to tell him the news. We were married at the time and were planning to have children in the near future. Once i broke the news Ezra was so excited. Months passed and i found out i was having twins. Two girls. On the day of birth, June 6th, Ezra and i were excited about being parents to two beautiful baby girls. Once they were born and we had gone home we chose from a list of names

Kylie
Mikayla
Jayla
Kendall
Melodie
Faith
Kyla
Bella
Sage
Leah
Delanie

I got to choose one and Ezra the other. Before we told eachother the names, I got a call from the hospital. "Hello is this Mrs. Fitz?" They said. "Yes can I help you?" "It seems that your brother, Mike Montgomery has been involved in an incident." "What happened?!" "There has been a fatal shooting that Mr Montgomery has been involved with. We tried to save him but..." "But what?!" I cried, already knowing the answer. "He is dead."

I cried and bawled with the baby in my arms when Ezra came in furious. "Aria! Do you know what you did!? Because of you we have no money! We are BROKE Aria! What the hell did you do to our money!?" He screamed making me and the babies cry louder. He didnt know mike had died in a shooting. Soon we decided that we would divorce because of bad financial problems. I kept one baby and he the other. To this day I still don't know the baby's name.

Mikayla 's POV
Olivia, Emma, Brianna and I were in my room talking about fourth grade. We talked about our obsessions and hobbies. "I like unicorns and sparkly things and oh! my favorite sport is gymnastics!" Brianna said. "I like clothes and jewelry and rhinestones, I also model." Emma said proudly. "I like school and soccer and Christmas!" liv said. "well I enjoy doing rock climbing and singing." I said. " Hey, Mik, where's your dad?" liv asked. "honestly I don't know." I said. "hey let's be best friends so we can go find my dad. my mom says that I have his eyes and smile," I said showing off my big blue eyes and wide smile. "okay then, best friends." Emma said. "yeah. best friends forever!" bri shouted so loud that my mom asked if we were okay.