Rules

Its rules time! Hey, did think there wouldn't be rules? You're funny because if you don't follow the rules, you will get eliminated, so please follow these rules:

#1: Please so cursing, I know lots of people do, but there are others who don't like it, but you can use words like dang, dog gone, fizzle or whatever else you want

#2: NO SMUT! Please people, keep it PG for everything sane, and I don't even want any PM smut, that's not fair to the other girls, plus its unbecoming of a lady who's gonna be a princess or a queen.

#3: No Mary or Gary sues, perfect does NOT exist! Please have flaws, everyone has flaws! I have flaws! You have flaws. No America copy-cats, even if you don't know who that is, don't do it!

#4: No spamming, do not spam others, don't tag someone over and over again if they don't answer, people have lives you know, so see if they are on and if so tag em, but don't wait a hour or so and do it again.

#5: Be active! No one likes non active people, if you go away for a week end or something, just tell me and the people your role playing with, that's the polite thing to do. I'd you don't I will come to you in person, bit you must give me a good, plausible excuse on why you haven't been active. Don't neglect your ocs, that's not nice!

#6: Do not control other peoples characters, that's not nice, you got your own so play your own. If you have your own character do not take two characters from someone else and do anything with them.

#6: You can have only one Bachelorette, but if you want to play one royals and you can play as many of the castle staff as you want, that is fine, just ask, but for now, just stick with one, but I can have as many as I like ^^

#7: Drama! I want freaking drama!! I want it to be like The Batchelor/Bachelorette and The Desperate Housewives had a love child of drama! Hair pulling, cat fights, do it, it will affect the princes, unless someone doesn't care, don't have all "The Girl Next Door" have some "Mean Girls" and the "Stuck up Popular Girls".

#8: Not everyone can be hurt in rebel attacks, if you do wish for you oc to get hurt pm me and ask. If you don't, well, you get three strikes then your outta here, no killing other peoples girls AND/OR royals, nor even attempt at killing them, if you do, that's auto elimination.

#9: I will have challenges, so you can do them, just I will have things you must do before you can role play. You don't have to do them if you don't have time, time is very important to everyone, including me, school has started for most of you, and I get that, its all good.

#10: Please role play in 3rd person for example:

THIS is what NOT YOU DO: *walks in looks around, walks over to a prince * Hi I'm Jane Doe ... NOT DO, NOT DO THAT

THIS is the RIGHT WAY: Jane walked in the ballroom, she looked around, then went over to a prince. "Hello, I'm Jane Doe," she said with a smile.

#11: Don't everyone tag one person, tag the others too! There are lots of cute princes, so no fighting please, again that's unladylike XD and don't play favorites just because you know the person playing the prince or royal family.

#12: Meet the other girls,make friends, even when you bored tag them and do something fun around the castle, because you have to have someone as a Lady Royal and Lady-in-Waiting.

#13: When speaking out of character, when it is just between you and the other person use parentheses () those little guys, don't go over bored with them, one or two I just fine.

#14: Be kind to everyone, hate the character, not the role player, its not nice! No one needs to be bullied in wattpad, I will not stand for it, believe me, I've been bullied and I will absolutely NOT have it.

#15: When there is a rebel attack, selected girls and royals may not leave the safe room. I do not care if they are trained military personnel, once you go in, no one leaves until its considered clear. If you want to battle rebels, become a guard.

#16: Please be respectful of the royals; queen, king, princesses, princes, lords, lady's and all the other royals.

#17: Have fun! If I think of anymore questions, I will add then later!

PS. If ya get eliminated you have three choices two for your oc, 1) she can either stay and work at the castle or 2) go back home. 3) If you chose for her to go back home, I can have you play a special guest or one of my characters since I'm busy, if you want of course.

If you do happen to get eliminated for the selected, and you do chose a position as the castle staff, you may start a relationship with one of the other castle staff. And you can rp with other castle staff, why? Because everyone deserves love!

Okay so I won't start this until I have at least 25 girls, but even if I have all the girls.

As I know, its school for most people, so challenges and stuff like that I won't post until after 3 pm cuz I've got school here in Sept. So I probably won't be on in the morning unless I find time to squeeze time in, but I'm still working things out :P more about that later on.

Anyway I'm glad you stuck around long enough to read the rules! Because if you get three strikes, your out!