Tags and Questions

Welcome to the beautiful kingdom of Gardenia! Home to the most wild and sweet smelling gardenias around. Founded 2,500 years ago, by a young man and his wife, they along with the villagers turned it into a kingdom, and have ruled for many, many generations!

The Royals decided to do another tradition, having eligible bachelorettes enter to be picked to have a chance to marry their sons and neighboring alliance princes. But only 30 girls had been picked, and every two weeks, some go home, others stay and get more chances to spend getting to know the princes.

But sadly there has been some rebels stirring up trouble for decades, now since the royals have decided to hold a selection, they now have had a chance to bring down the royal family. They will do whatever it takes to being them down.

But if the 30 girls can't deal with trouble that is thrown at them, they will be asked if they want to leave, and they have the right to accept or decline. But everyday and every attack gets more and more dangerous. 

Will the girls find love and be in the last six? Or will troubles show that life is to hard for them?

(Will add more every chance I get)

************************

FYI guys, this is @Knight_of_Narnia , Tayla, this is my role play account, so this is me, I ha w this account, @Knight_of_Narnia and @The_Great_Aslan so yeah, I will probably answer you on my @Knight_Of_Narnia account too, it all depends which one I'm on.

So down below tag people who you think would be interested in this, you must be active, but if your going off, tell me for like a vacation or something, because no one likes to be left hanging! I've got a few gals who I know would be interested, cuz I'm doing my own thing.

And if you have any questions, just ask them down below and I will be happy to answer them!