ooo. 5AM.

5AM.

I — don't give into his 5 a.m. phone calls when you're vulnerable and willing, the urge may eat away at your thoughts but don't let him convince you that you need him; you don't.

II — if you answer he'll pour everything out to you until you realize you're doing the same; you'll trust him, and what reason do you have not to?

III — you'll talk until the sunlight spills into your blinds and settles upon crimson cheeks that blush over the sound of his voice, practically feeling the faint whisper of his exhales.

IV — here's where you can redeem yourself: in these moments where everything feels infinite, certain and euphoric, it's hard to catch the falsity in his sugar laced words that wrap around your throat, but if there's no slight hitch in his breathing when he finishes his sentences, something's wrong.

V — 5 a.m. is raw, it's open, it's unsheltered; if breaths aren't shaky shivering tones that trip over themselves then something is wrong. you can't remain calm at a time so exposing.

( FIVE WAYS TO AVOID
H E A R T B R E A K
YET SHE F E L L ANYWAY. )

LAURA AMELIA COSTA  MILA KUNIS

LAURA AMELIA COSTA MILA KUNIS

[ A DIFFRENT KIND OF LOVE STORY THAN THOSE WRITTEN ON THE SIXTH PAGE ; TOLD THROUGH SARCASM & WIT, ADDING A HINT OF F U C K E D U P TO THE MIX OF HARMLESS TEASING AND CONVERSATIONS LATE IN THE AM]

( we do not own any of these actors and actresses, this is purely a work of fiction. )

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
— SAMWIISON
UMA & DEN.