Faded

I looked at Gaga and smiled, and she smiled, as we heard Jake coming downstairs.

"Hey." He smiled

"Hello." Gaga said

"Hey." I said, turning to him, as Jake's jaw dropped.

"ALI." Jake said "Gaga actually wasn't kidding. You did get your septum pierced."

"Yeah." I smiled, and I turned to Gaga and giggled. I heard the back door slam and Natali and Alexa come walking in, whispering to each other.

Soon as that, Natali flopped on the couch, and sighed, and turned on the television. Alexa, on the other hand, flopped in a chair next to Gaga, and smiled at her.

She then looked at me and gasped.

"Gaga, Ali got her septum pierced though." She said, tugging on Gaga's shirt.

Gaga looked at Alexa, and then laughed.

"I know." Gaga laughed, "I pierced it."

Alexa looked at Gaga and smiled.

"I love it!" Alexa said "But how will mom react?"

"Good question." Gaga said "I guess we'll find it out!"

"Alright, Gaga." I said "I'll be in my room, and I'll be down in a bit."

"Okay." Gaga smiled

I smile as I quickly dashed upstairs and ran down the hallway, which seemed almost endless. I finally came into my empty room as I sat down on my bed and sighed.

Next thing I known, my arm began to sting in one spot.

I rolled up my sleeve, as I looked at the spot on my arm, where a pentagram was once located.

And it reamained a scar.

As usual, I thought it was no big deal, I put my sleeve down.

*Gaga's POV*

I sat with Alexa on the couch, and began randomly playing with her hair, as Natali remained watching television, smiling a bit.

A few seconds later, I felt a sharp pain running through my arm. I looked over quickly at my arm and saw a scar; shaped as a pentagram.

I had known Alexa felt the pain too, because I saw her look at her arm.

Obviously coming to the terms it had been no big deal, I returned to play randomly with Alexa's short Brunette hair.

To be continued...