Chapter 17

Nico's POV

How dare they think my commander would kill a random demigod for no reason! I should rip their throats out! The demigod is a son of Aphrodite, his name is James and he has the ability to use charmspeak. I thought only girls could use it. Hm...I wonder...no it can't be. I was taken out of my thoughts as Selina walked into my room. Was her belly a little bloated! I'm gonna have to ask Charlie about what they've been doing in their spare time. I wonder how far along she is. I put those thoughts aside," What's up?" I asked. " Percy has called a meeting." She said. I nodded and walked to the meeting room. Once I got in there I saw Percy was talking to Thalia, Luke, Jason, and Leo were having a conversation. Selina and Charlie were talking. I walked up and sat in my chair. Shortly after everyone sat down. All eyes turned to Percy and he said," I was talking to my father about the spy's in camp. He said he knows of them all but he can only tell us of a few. Now I will tell you who they are but you cannot tell the campers. Two of them are James, and Annabeth." Thalia was fuming at the thought of Annabeth being a traitor. Percy leaned over and whispered calming words to her. Eventually she calmed down but was still angry. "When I get my hands on that bit-" she was cut off my Percy," We will not harm them. Just act natural around them." She glared at Percy and grudgingly nodded. I looked around the room and by the looked on everyone's faces they wanted to rip their heads off. When the meeting was dismissed I went off to train.

Thalia's POV

When I get my hands on them they'll wish they were never born! I'm gonna rip their throats out! I'm gonna kill Annabeth myself. She was like my sister, and she betrayed us for Kronos. I went to blow off some steam. I was walking out to the arena when I saw Percy sitting on the beach. I went over and sat next to him," What's wrong Percy?" I asked. He just shook his head. I laced his fingers through mine and gave his hand a gentle squeeze," Percy, what's wrong?" He looked at me this time, stood up and made a portal and pulled us through. We were in his room. He let go of my hand and punched a whole through the wall. " What the hell was that!" I heard Luke scream. It was instantly fixed its self and he sat down on his bed and hung his head. I knelt down in front of him and gently lifted his head a little so he would look at me. His eyes were tearing up. I pulled him into a hug and he said," Thalia, do you hate me caused of what I did to that camper?" I pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes," No Percy. It made me love you even more. Knowing that you would jump in front of a sword for me, and beat or even kill someone cause they tried to harm me made me love you even more." I pulled him into a gentle but passionate kiss. We broke apart when we heard the a knock on the door. " Come in." Percy said and Jason came in. "Its time for dinner." Percy nodded and Jason left. I went to get up and go to my room to get ready when Percy said," Thalia, I was wondering if you wanted to stay in my room with me." I smiled at him and said," I'd love that." He snapped his fingers and said," Okay, all of your stuff has been moved here." I smiled, grabbed a change of clothes, and went into the bathroom and changed. We walked to the pavilion and sat down at our table. We were eating when Annabeth came up," Mind if I sit here?" She asked pointing at a spot across from Percy. I glared at her," Get lost Annabeth." She then ran off to her table. After dinner me and Percy went to talk to Chiron. We pulled him aside so nobody could hear us and Percy said," We know of two traitors in the camp." His eyes widened," Who are they?" He asked. " They are James and Annabeth." I said. He nodded his face turning red with rage but not saying anything. "We ask that you don't act differently or tell anyone about the traitors." I said. "Ok." He replied and walked off. " I'm tired Percy, can we go to bed?" I asked. " Yes Thalia, let's go." He said and we walked off to bed.

Not sure how good this one is. But I made it longer than most. Hope y'all like it!