Chapter 14: Newcomer

I had awoke on the floor in my room. I stood up and stretched because it wasn't very comfortable and it hurt my back. I changed out of my clothes and started getting dressed. When I was dressed Thalia started to stir. She slept on the bed. I smiled down at her and quietly left the room. I got into the living room and saw someone new. I didn't know who it was so I snuck up behind her while she was sitting on the couch. I put my hand on her shoulder and she judo flipped me. I looked up to see none other than Zoe Nightshade. She smirked and said,"Stupid boy, you should never sneak up on a huntress." I got up and said," You died so your an ex-huntress and please don't call me "boy" its Percy." To my surprise she hugged me. When she pulled away my eyes were the size of saucers. She started cracking up and I playfully glared at her. Then Thalia came out of my room and stood next to me and laced her fingers through mine and noticed Zoe standing there she gripped her up in a bone crushing hug. When they separated Thalia stood next to me and I laced my fingers through hers again and Zoe smirked and said,"So you and Thalia eh? Never would've thought y'all would get together." Me and Thalia blushed slightly and I said, " What brings you to my fathers army? And my squadron?" She looked at me confused and asked,"Your father?" I smiled and said,"Chaos is my real father. As for my water powers come from my mother Thalassa." She looked at me shocked and said," Chaos came to me while I was in Elysium and asked if i wanted to join his army. I accepted his offer and he took me back to his palace. He briefed me on what your squadron was doing and asked if I would like to help. I said yes and here in am. I've been here for about thirty minuets." I smiled and said," Welcome to the Alpha squadron Nightshade. Its gonna be one crazy ride."

Should I do longer chapters?