Chapter 15

I was training in the arena while Thalia came in. I didn't notice her come in so when she put her hand on my shoulder I judo flipped her. When I realized it was her I paled and started helping her up,"I'm so sorry Thalia, I didn't know it was you." She giggled a little and said," Percy, its Ok. I would've done the same thing to you." I smiled at her thankful she wasn't mad at me. " Wanna spar?" She asks. I smirked at her and pulled out void. She took a spear off a weapon rack and got into a fighting stance. I just stood there and beckoned for her to come closer. She charged me and swung at my head, I ducked and stood up only to get blasted back by a lightning bolt. "Were using powers? Ok." I said and created a small earthquake that threw her off balance. I ran at her and swung at her feet she jumped and stabbed at my shoulder. I fell screaming in pain. "Percy!" She yelled at sprinted over to me. She stood over me on the verge of tears when I swept her feet out from under her, stood up and put void under her chin. "Do you yield?" I asked. She nodded her head and I offered her my hand up. She took it then turned red from rage. "I thought I hit you in your Achilles spot!" She screamed. I gently grabbed her hand and put it six inches below my armpit. He eyes widened in shock at what I just showed her. "Why did you do that?" She asked in disbelief. "Cause." I said, "I trust you more than anyone. More than I trust myself Thalia." She hugged me tightly,"I love you Percy." I smiled at her and hugged back," I love you to Thalia." Then we walked out of the arena to the pavilion and some random camper, one of Nathans goons, ran up shouting," For Kronos!" And tried to stab Thalia, but I stepped in the way of the blade and it snapped in half. The kid looked at me in shock along with all the other campers that were around. I glared murderously at him and picked him up by the throat," You dare try to kill my girlfriend!" I screamed. He paled to the color of paper and I threw him to the ground and started throwing heavy handed punches in his face. My vision was red from rage. Eventually I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Thalia. She looked scared as I looked down at myself. I was covered in blood and I looked at the kid I was beating. His face was a lump of flesh and blood. You couldn't tell what was what. I stood up and hung my head. Thalia gently placed her hand under my chin trying to get me to look at her. I just moved it away. "Percy." She said quietly. I just started running a disappeared into a shadow.

5sos4love I will try to make it a different POV next chapter I didn't forget. And this chapter still isn't very long, I'm sorry.