Chapter 7:earth

Percy's POV

---3years later----

Chaos had called me, Shadow, and sky into his office. Probably another mission.  When we got there I just opened the door and we walked in. Chaos said "I have a mission for you and your team." He said.  "Where do we have to go" I said. "Earth." He stated. Then I blew up a planet. Then Chaos yelled "Percy calm down." "CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN! YOU SAID WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO BACK " I screamed. "I know, but I have made my up my mind, and you leave tomorrow." I stormed out of the room to start packing.

---time skip----

It was time to leave. The portal was ready and everything. It was to Olympus. We put our mask on and stepped through. We were in the throne room while the Olympians argued. I then said "Could you please, shut up?" Zeus noticed me and said " WHO DARES INTERRUPT THE GODS!"  "Me you idiot." He flared in anger  but before he could speak I said "And if you say one mores thing out of line I will kill you where you stand." He paled. "Now I understand Earth is in trouble, from what?" I said. "A war." Said Athena. " Who against?" I asked. "The Titans " they all said at once. "That'll be enough for now, my father has informed me we will be staying a camp half-blood." I said. With that I summoned a portal and we left.

Sorry for the short chapter. I stayed up late working on it.