Chapter 2: How many relationships?

Mean while in another part of Beacon academy two blushing female students chose to sit near the back of the cafeteria with there two friends. Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna where the two blushing with Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren sat opposite them looking upon them with curious eyes.

"Oh it's nothing just remembered Yang gave me something last year but it is something that needs regular attention so it doesn't leave the room" Blake Replied trying to calm herself down.

"Was it a dog? Or a plant? Perhaps a cat ?" Ren asks jokingly but after seeing her face he realised the dog part of the joke was in poor taste. After all Blake is part cat so disliking dogs is to be expected.

"It's a black rose and since I'm not a dog person Yang thought it suited me even if her choice of words was a little poor" Blake hastily replies with a sly and cheeky wink towards Yang which in turn causes Yang to mouth the words "I love you" causing Blake to hide her face in her hair.

"Come on Blake lets just tell them about you know(I can't believe my little kitten wants to hide are relationship but then again her insecurity about her being a cat may cause fear in how people might react to it but that's why i love her)or i will show them" Yang said to her midnight coloured haired friend noticing her face go red from embarrassment. What Yang was planning to do Blake knew about already and was fully intent on making her do it as it is what she wanted all day. Ren and Nora look at each other in confusion then turn to see Blake sigh and tell Yang to get it over with already. Following this the bubbly blonde lent over to her red faced friend turned her face towards her and proceeded with a very long and very passionate kiss which Blake returned with equal passion. A good seven minutes later the two separated from one another's lips to turn to a very shocked Nora and the same old Ren.

"Oh...my...GRIMM so this is why you have been blushing all morning and, here i thought it was because you were a little hotter than the rest of us. Well that clears things between us and me and Ren have something to tell you abou..."

"Nora is pregnant" Ren interrupts as Nora, Blake and Yang all look at Ren in horror of what he had just said not realising that he was having a bad joke with them.

"Ren please tell me you are joking right...RIGHT?!"Yang exclaimed.

"OK...OK...calm down i didn't mean it literally I was only joking" Ren protested just before Yang's eyes shone red and her fist connected with Rens face.

"Oh well sorry about that then just don't make those jokes again cause it will end really badly for you next time" Yang announced in a partially hushed voice.

"Dully noted" Ren squirmed as he let out the words after being knocked from his seat by a rather cute blonde. Yang then turns to Blake who is looking intently in the direction of the other students so through pure curiosity Yang turns to find Velvet stood in front of them with a rather shocked expression(Was it me kissing Blake or Ren's terrible joke all i know is that she does not look to good)Yang thought to herself.

"Oh hey Velvet what's wrong?" The four asked worried about what she had seen or heard. Had she seen Yang kiss Blake or did she only hear Ren's bad joke. Nope she had heard both as she began to giggle in the cutest of ways. Her rabbit ears twitched as she laughed and her nose scrunched up as she felt she was slowly going red in the face. At that moment the four friends realised a new face behind there rabbit eared friend. He was an average height male only he was a Faunus but he appeared like a wolf. He had blue eyes that could have been jewels themselves, his hair was almost as blonde as Yang's. They had noticed he was wearing a rather woolly hat which the stranger proceeded to remove to reveal a pair of wolf ears.

"The name's Shade" the new face announced with a flick of his tail. Wait he has a tail as well as the ears the friends looked in disbelief. How long had the tail been swinging in front of them. Seeing there confusion he decided to turn to Velvet and placed his hand gently against her right cheek and turned her face towards his. Seeing her blush intensely he locked his lips on hers for a brief moment before turning to face an even more confused quartet of friends. Seeing this he chose to brandish his tail and wave it playfully against Velvet's nose making her sneeze in the cutest manner which for a girl with rabbit ears resembled a sneezing kitten.