New Friends

I open the text and it says

"Hey its Blake." I respond with a hey then I see a bubble looking thing in the corner, it had three dots inside the bubble, the bubble disappeared and see Blake answered, he asked "what I thought of the school." "Its cool" I said. "glad you like it. I have to go but I will text you later." I just say k then i decided to download a few apps then go to the movie room.

The maids make me popcorn and get me a soda, I thank them then they leave I watch finding dory witch I think was stupid because it was pretty much a copy of finding Nory but it was a fish instead of a human. Its like the humans copy all of our Disney movies but change the characters! After I finish watching finding dory I watch Nerve then I go eat dinner.

For dinner we had crab and salad. after dinner I play with my little brother teddy then go to my room I pick out my out fit for school then go to sleep. The next morning I get dresses and go to school I walk to my locker and get my stuff for geography, my first hour when a girl with red hair and two other girls with blonde hair walk up to me.

"hello I'm Mia." I say with a smile. the red head girl glares at me and points to Blake then me then she says "I don't care what your name is nor do I want to be friends with you!" "oh.." I say a little disappointed "i'm just here to make sure you stay away from my man!" "you're man?" I say confused not sure what she meant. "yes Blake winters! You were eating lunch with him, I don't know what you were thinking, but since you're new i'm going to cut you some slack. Just make sure you stay away from him or your life will not be fun Mia!" "umm ok" and with that said she walks away.

I try to shake of what she said and i walk to my first hour. I sit down in an empty desk and a girl walks up to me. "Hi i'm Maya." "Hi i'm Mia." "Are you new here?" she asks. "yes I am." "oh cool, if you want maybe later we can hang out?" "sure!" I said. "awesome! can I look at your schedule I want to see if we have any more classes together." I hand her my schedule and she looks at it then says "I have all of your classes except science." "awesome!" i say. "Um do you have lunch with me too?" she looks at my schedule then say "yes." I let out a sigh of relief. then the teacher walks in. All my classes go well except English because the red haired girl was giving me death glares the whole time.

during lunch I sit with Maya and another girl named sky. we all get along really well and we laughed a lot sky was really funny. "Hey Mia?" says sky. "Yeah?" "Did you know that Blake and all his friends are looking at you?" "uhh no." We all look over at there table and then back at each other. "Is it bad there looking at us?" I ask. "No, says Maya but they are the popular crowd so its kind of exciting!" "yeah it would also be awesome if you had one of there numbers! There all pretty cute!" says sky.

Then we hear a ding

Then we hear a ding. We all check our phones, "Its not mine." says Maya. "Its not mine either." says sky. They both look at me. I smile awkwardly. "Who is it?" asks Maya. "Blake." "Blake who?" asks sky. I look at them for a bit then we hear another ding. Maya takes my phone and looks at me with wide eyes and so does sky then at the same time they yell, "You have Blake winters phone number!?"