School

I wake up to and alarm It was six in the morning, I get out of bed and put on a maroon shirt some parts and convenes. Then I walk down stairs. Mrs. bay had made breakfast. "Oh hi Mia I made some chocolate muffins, its my special recipe not even the maids know" Mrs. bay says whispering. I laugh and take a muffin then Mrs. bay and I get in a blue car, this car was small and blue its wasn't like the large white car.

We drive for about eight minutes then we park in front of the school. We get out of the car and Mrs. bay says welcome to coral high school. We walk inside and Mrs. bay checks me in, then a blonde tall woman walks up to us and says, "hello I am Miss. James I am the principal of this school. I hope you like the school so far, in a few minutes one of my student helpers will come show you around school, but first I want to go over the rules." I listen to her tell me about the school and the rules for about five minutes, then a boy walks in.

Miss. James pulls the boy in front of me then introduces him. "This is Blake, he will be showing you around the school." I look at him, he was tall with blue eyes and brown hair. He looks at me then smiles. "Hi i'm Blake" he says. "Hi i'm Mia." We look at each other for a while then Blake brakes the silence. "Well I should probably show you around the school now.." "oh yeah" I say awkwardly. We start to walk though the halls. Blake grabs my schedule and reads it out loud and when he is done he looks at me and says "I have Math, English, and Reading" with you. Then he keeps walking.

he shows me all my classes, the extra curriculum classes and all the classes I could get next year. not that I really needed to know because I would be back in the ocean before then I hope. By the time Blake was finished showing me the entire school it was twelve twenty five, pretty much lunch time. Blake and I have the same lunch hour so he sat with me. "So Mia I heard you live in peaks neighborhood?" "yeah" I said back to him. "So do I" he says. As we we were talking I noticed everyone was staring at us but I was confused as to why but I tried to ignore it.

After lunch my second mom or Mrs. bay came to pick me up. I started to call her mom because she practically is my mom... temporally, but in my head I call her second mom. Anyway we drive home and she asks me how my first day of school went. "It really wasn't my first day." I said. "I know but it was you first day at the school." she says as I grab a snack. "I still don't count it though really tomorrow is my first day because I will actually go to class." "Okay whatever you say!" My second mom says with a hint of sarcasm. I go up to my room and I get a text, It was from Blake, he asked for my number while we were eating lunch. I open the text and it says..