chapter 14

J A C K

All of us were invited to Gleams christmas party this year. It's also a child friendly one too. The only rule is that the kids have to be out by at least ten. We've all packed our suitcases for the overnight stay and we're travelling there this morning. The kids are ready and Lauren's ready. Everyones waiting on Conor.

At around 10, we left. Everyone got in their cars and we started our hour long journey to whatever place this is. According to Lauren, it's going to be an amazing place and we don't have to do anything because of the kids.

~

Near 12, we arrived. It was a big hotel looking place and there were lots of YouTubers here. We all got out the car and dragged our suitcases inside. It looks amazing. The inside is even better than the outside.

All of us followed the other YouTubers to check in. We got to the counter and I spoke.
"Hello there, what's your name?" The reception man is very nice. He seems very friendly.
"Jack... Maynard."

"Jack, and you're here with...?"
"Lauren, and 3 kids, Caleb, Jaspar and Aliana."
"Okay, your kids are absolutely adorable! Anyway, here's your key card and I hope you enjoy your stay." He's honestly a very nice man!

We said thankyou before walking off to let Conor and Molly check in as well. They had the same conversation.
"So you two are the brothers. Well have fun being sat on the same table later!" He obviously doesn't know how close we are. There's barely any sibling rivalry. All of us walked off to find our rooms. Conor and Molly's is just across from ours.

I used the key card and unlocked the door. All of us walked in, in awe. As we walk in, there's stairs to our left and an open area in front of us. We've got a small little kitchen area and a living area. There's a window and door leading to a balcony. We have a small bathroom downstairs as well. Then we checked the upstairs.

As we got up, there was a corridor. We walked into one room, and it was girly themed. That's Ali's room so we put her things in there. The room opposite hers was a boyish room. That's Jaspar's so his things went in there. Along the corridor was another room which was unisex. This will be Caleb's room so his things went in there. At the very end of the corridor, was mine and Lauren's room. It has a very big double bed and we have our own bathroom. There's also a small balcony.

~

After settling into the room, it was time to get ready for tonight. Lauren sorted out the kids outfits ready for them to put them on. They are going to look so cute tonight!

L A U R E N 

I started to get ready quite quick. My dress was on, my hair was done and my makeup was finished. Then I had to sort the kids out. Jack sorted Jaspar while I sorted Caleb and Ali. Ali wanted some makeup and hair done too. I did little curls in her hair and put a small amount of makeup on her. She looks gorgeous!

"You look amazing tonight baby." Jack complimented me.
"Thankyou. So do you." He's wearing a shirt, blazer and jeans. Jack's dressed smart casual. I'm just smart. The kids look good and we're all ready. That meant we left.

~

The meal was fun. All of us sat around the table together and spoke about things and of course ate food. We played a few little quiz games. There were some congrats to certain people and goodbyes to a couple others. Me and Jack got a congrats from everyone for the baby.

There was a disco dance party that was wild! So many people were dancing and acting like lunatics. The others were just plain drunk! We partied for hours! At 10, we didn't want to go but had to put the kids to bed.

We got back to our room very fast. The kids went straight to their rooms and got changed. We went in one by one and said goodnight to them all. That was the end of their night and just the beggining of mine and Jack's.

Me and Jack ended up fucking, since the kids were in bed. We were both quiet since I don't want to wake them up. When we were finished, both of us went to bed. I'm absolutely exhausted, so it seemed like a very good idea!

(Currently wathing Death Note whilst editing this and I'm thinking a lot about death!)