Chapter One

Excuse all errors!!!

Enjoy
(Robert & Chelsie in MM.)

October 1, 2012

*Robert POV*

"Ohh fuck"

(Chelsie moaned as I pounded her from the back. This was starting to become a regular thing for the both of us, sex with no strings attached. I wasn't tryna start nothing more especially since I'm kinda still in a relationship right now. I was just glad that she understood the terms of whatever this is we were doing.)

Me: "Cum for me Ma"

(And just like that she came on my dick. As if I waiting on her I busted right after in the condom.)

Chelsie: "That was amazing"

(She smiled as I headed to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. I was a nigga with money so I was always protective when it comes to women. I already had one kid by a bitch I can barely stand I don't want another.)

Me; "Yeah I guess. Clean yourself up. I gotta be out in a few"

Chelsie: "Can I at least take a shower? I mean a wet rag Robert. Really?"

Me: "Yes really you know what it is. This ain't a living situation for you so clean up while I go catch a quick shower"

Chelsie: "Can I at least wet the rag in the bathroom?"

Me: "Yeah come on"

(I laughed as she followed me to the bathroom. Chelsie knew that all we had was a hit and quit type thing. I wouldn't even consider this a friends with benefit situation cause I can't be friends with someone I'm fucking. I just can't "