You're Mine (Jotaro Kujo x Reader)

(This is part 3 Jotaro)
(I wrote this at midnight so if there are any mistakes please let me know!)
(I hope writing this was worth it lol
Just a warning, Has some minor cursing because I mean it's Jotaro. Why wouldn't he, I'm sorry ^_^')

After Dio's defeat and all that, one could say that Jotaro was more attached to you than other girls. Heck, Jotaro hated being around girls, the ones who would and swoon over even the sight of him.

Well, you did venture with him across Egypt and the rest of the "Stardust Crusaders". Of course you'd be friends with Jotaro. Even though you had to get used to his personality.

Jotaro still had to go to school, and you'd walk alongside him there. No problems would happen until at the end of the day, when walking home, you'd hear the occasional:

"Oh, look! It's JoJo!"

Jotaro immediately sighed and muttered his usual "Yare yare daze". Then a flock of school girls came running up to Jotaro, pushing you out of the way.

"The usual." You muttered to yourself. It irritated you that every single time Jotaro showed up the girls would always pester him. You sighed and starters walking home by yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

On the next day, during lunchtime, Jotaro would sit isolated from everyone else, but today, it was a bit different.

"...(name), would you like to sit with me?" He said, pulling on his cap to cover half of his face, which had a very light blush on his cheeks.

You flashed a smile. "Sure."  You said.

But as you were about to sit down, a fist slammed o the table, startling you.

A group of girls was surrounding the table. The one who slammed her fist on the able had a threading glare.

"What do you think you're doing?" The girl said.

"Uh, in trying to sit down and eat lunch?" You replied nervously.

"As if you're going to sit with Jotaro! He's mine!" She snapped, clutching his arm. Jotaro' face was completely covered but you could tell he was completely enraged, his fist clenched and everything.

"Back off, you stupid whore." He growled. Shoving the girl off him.

The rest of the girls caught her but they were all surprised of his reaction.

Jotasro started walking towards you until was inches away from your face, staring into your eyes. "Are you hurt?" He asked, with a hint genuine concern in his voice.

"N-No.. I'm fine..." You said, surprised of his reaction and because he was so close to you.

"JoJo, what are you doing!? You should totally go out with me and not her!" The girl shouted.

"You know what I think?" Jotaro said in a low voice. He turned to you and cupped your face in his hands and pulled you in to kiss you.

The girls gasped in horror as Jotaro kissed you roughly, pressing his body against yours in what seemed like hours. When he pulled away you were gasping for air while Jotaro a tiny smirk on his face.

"Now, get the hell away from me, and don't you ever come near me and (name) again." Jotaro threatened. The girls ran back into the school, their hearts broken by what they've just seen.

"I'm going home early. Come to my house later." Jotaro said. He then turned around and walked straight away from school. Your mind was racing and your heart was beating faster than sonic. You'd admit that you had feelings for Jotaro, but you would've never guessed that Jotaro had feelings for you.

~~~~
Walking out of school, your mind still raced with thoughts of Jotaro. "Maybe he did that so those girls would bully me anyone? "...Maybe he just kissed me so he could get the girls off his back?" You thought. You started to doubt that Jotaro even liked you. You sighed and remembered you had to go to his house. Maybe he'd explain or even apologize for using you as a "girlfriend repellent"
~~~~~~~~~

Once you got to his house, he was there alone, he had only his school pants and a tank top on, his jacket was thrown on he floor.

"Um, why did you want me here?" You asked nervously."

Jotaro sighed, his face softening.

"Listen... It's not a joke, But.. I really, really love you." He confessed. "I'm sorry for surprising you like that. I hope you didn't take it the wrong way."

"It's fine Jotaro, really..." You said. "Because,... Y'know.... I love you too."

Jotaro smiled, which made you smile too, since he was always so serious and seeing him smile made you all warm inside. Jotaro wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in for another kiss, this time, it wasn't a rough one, but a soft and gentle kiss to show how much he really loved you.