Get a feeling so complicated (Koichi Hirose x Reader)

(I frikken suck at writing agh I had 2 ideas for this but I forgot both of them so I had to think of another ;-;)
(This is mainly for ShallowEcho , heres ur unhealthy dose of Koichi my child. Hope you enjoy!)

"What a beautiful town!"

You were walking through Morioh, enjoying the scenery and whatnot. Everything seemed pretty normal. But everything changed when you saw Josuke and Okuyasu waving at you from across the street. You waved back and decided to cross the road to join up with the two.

"Hey guys, how was your day?" You asked them.

"It was pretty normal. Today's a really quiet day. No stands, no enemies, no calls from Jotaro,..."

But you didn't pay attention. There was another other than Okuyasu and Josuke. He was so short that you didn't even notice him.

"...Who's this little cutie?" You asked. The boy immediately blushed and looked away.

"Oh, him?" Okuyasu said.

"I don't think you've met him before." Josuke added.

"What's your name?"

"Uh, K-Koichi Hirose"

Well, he was certainly shy.

"Nice to meet you, Koichi! I'm (Name)"

"H-hi."

"Alright, introductions aside, how about we all go hangout somewhere?" Josuke offered.

"I'm not paying." Okuyasu replied.

You decided to hang out with them, after all, you still had to get yourself properly acquainted to Koichi.

~~~~~

After you and Okuyasu headed for home, it was only Josuke and Koichi. Josuke could tell that he was flustered, playing with his hands a lot.

"Hey uh, is there something wrong?" Josuke asked.

"N-No..."

"Okay the-"

"I think I like someone...." Koichi muttered.

Josuke smirked. "Is it Yukako?"

Koichi nodded with a blush. "N-no!!! She creeps me out, I don't like her at all! ...it's someone else."

"Well then..... Who is it? C'mon, you can tell me."

"It's... Uh.... It's.. (name)" he said, his voice trailing quieter and quieter.

"Haha! I knew you liked her! Why didn't you say so, then! You both could take a walk in the park, the beach, maybe even the explore the grocery store..."

"A-Actually," Koichi interrupted, "I just want to take her to the cafe or something..."

"That's a great idea! C'mon, let's go over to her house and then you take her there."

---

At you house, you had just finished studying for your test. After taking a good stretch, you had your doorbell ring. Running downstairs, you opened it and Koichi was standing there, holding a single rose.

"Hey there, Koichi! What brings you here?" You asked.

"Um... Do you want to go... I don't know, to the cafe with me?" He asked shyly.

"I just finished studying, so sure!" Forgetting to grab your jacket, you stepped outside and walked with Koichi to the cafe.

---(i skip a lot I know)---

After a long time at the cafe, it was time for you to head on home. It was getting late, after all. Koichi wanted to walk along with you, so you and him conversed along the way.

It was got very cold quickly, and you barely realized that you had forgotten your jacket at home. You started to constantly shiver, you sat down on a nearby park bench.

"Sorry Koichi, I feel numb, I'm so cold..."

"Don't worry, here." Koichi took off his jacket and placed it over your shoulders.

"Haha, thanks Koichi." Though it was very small, it made you feel a bit warmer.

"C-Can I tell you something...?"

"Hm?"

Koichi took a death breath. "Ever since I met you, I had this feeling... It was a feeling so complicated... I think.. It's because I fell in love with y-you."

You fell silent for a second. Koichi looked at the ground, blushing.

"Koichi, I...You're so sweet.. I love you too." You leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Koichi blushed madly, smiling.

"C'mon, let's keep going."

you and Koichi walked through the chilly streets Morioh, keeping your hands warm by holding by his.

----------
KOICHI REALLY STEALS-
your heart

I sucked at this lol
Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, and what I'm doing from now on is telling you who's gonna be on the next chapter.

UP NEXT:

"bonjour là mon amour" Polnareff x Reader