Chapter Four

"No, seriously, Do you even know why my brothers hired you?"

"Why won't you tell me the size of your cock?"

"You do know that size matters, right?"

"The bigger, the better."

"Like, both girth and length."

"Can you like, shut the fuck up for a minute?" Jeongguk hisses, the people passing by look at them weirdly.

After the incident yesterday, Taehyung somehow managed to find Jeongguk again the next day. The younger obviously ignores him, but that didn't stop Taehyung of trying to get to know him. Or whatever you call what Taehyung is doing to Jeongguk.

"Okay, oppa."

Jeon Jeongguk is definitely not turned on. Nope. But the reddish shade on the tip of his ears say otherwise. Thank God, he finally shut up, Jeongguk thought. But the silence didn't last when one minute has passed and Taehyung opened his mouth again.

"If size doesn't matter, then why small dildos left unsold?"

Jeongguk is on his way to the mall to buy his mom a birthday gift. He doesn't want to talk to Taehyung who can't even filter his own mouth, so he promptly ignore the said guy, leaving the question hanging between them.

"You know, you're actually hot. You're just so mean."

Silence.

"Okay sorry, I just really want you to punch me."

That statement made Jeongguk turn his head slightly to look at the other male, who lowered his head and starts fidgeting. They already arrived at the mall and Taehyung decided to stick closer to Jeongguk's side so no one else can hear their 'conversation'.

"What?"

"Punch me in my asshole with your dick."

That's it. Jeongguk walks ahead and enter the first shop he saw which sells Dinnerware. Perfect for mom.

"You should shut your dirty mouth, Taehyung."

"I may have a dirty mouth, but I have to admit I can do awesome things with this."

"Oh wow. Glad to know." Jeongguk deadpanned, before making his way to the isle full of ceramic dinnerware.

"Don't act like you don't like it."

Jeongguk only grunts, hoping Taehyung would finally shut up because a saleslady is following after them, ready to assist Jeongguk any moment. He doesn't want people to look at him like some kind of perv because of Taehyung's unstoppable mouth. Secondhand embarrassment is not his thing. And he's definitely that dirty. Don't get him wrong, he got his own folder with 69 porn videos on his laptop; lesbian, gay, straight, MILF, Teacher-Student, Public sex, Masturbation. You name it, he got it. He even name the special folder as 'F.Y.S.O' which is Folder You Shouldn't Open. Yoongi once borrowed his laptop and accidentally open the folder. The next day, when Yoongi returned his laptop, he saw a sticky note which says: 'You don't have BDSM, how disappointing.'

Jeongguk's 69th video on the folder is 1 hour porn video compilation of BDSM.

He saw a simple yet very beautiful sets of plates and Jeongguk have this feeling that his mom would love it.

Jeongguk is about to take hold of the plate, he heard a loud crashing sound behind him. He quickly whip his head to see Taehyung, surrounded by shattered ceramics with an apologetic smile on his face.

"Oops."

"Sir, it's either you're going to pay for the damages or we'll call the police."