The evil cuco Phillipe! And a kidnapping

Start from the beginning

The man's blue eyes looked between the two. "Who are you?" He asked, still seeming confused by the arrow.

"I am sure Sheik told you that you will have someone waiting for you here," Lizy said.

The man nodded.

"Yes, but I wasn't told, two people." He replied.

"I'm like a Stowe away," Abby answered

"she kinda has some payback she wants to give to well you know Mr tall and green," Lizy said.

"He didn't pay me." Abby included. He just nodded, seeming unsure of his company.

"Don't worry" Lizy said. "We know how to fight so we will not get in your way"

"Then why did you shoot an arrow at me?" He asked, holding it up.

"I was saving your life," Abby stated.

Lizy pointed to the chicken "Of that thing"

"I'm Abhilasha by the way." Abby introduced.

"I'm Link." He responded, seeming to relax.

"And I'm Elizabeth," Lizy said smiling. "The mask on my hip is named Oni"

"You took forever," Abby complained. "Let's get a move on."

Link nodded and began walking. "I have to go to the graveyard." He said.

"I-is there in dead there?" She asked.

"Why?" Link asked.

"If there is one thing I am not stepping one toe in its that," Lizy said shivering. "I don't like the undead..."

"Awe come on Lizy." Abby poked her friend. Then stopped and looked at herself. "I forgot all my things. Converse!" She hurried to the hotel.

Link looked at Lizy. "You're scared of the redead?"

"Y-yes and dead hands and Poes and Gibdo," She said."Any undead...I know it a silly fear but..things happened."

"It's not silly." Link smiled. Then looked in the direction of his destination. "But I can't promise you won't run into anything not dead."

"Oh boy its Inaka and the catacombs all over again" Lizy sighed.

"But if there's anything, I'll take care of it. And your friend seems crazy enough to try also." Link pointed at Abby who was climbing out the window

Lizy laughed a bit and nodded. "Hopefully we will not run into any more evil chickens"

Abby ran past them. "Runrunrunrunrunrun!"

Link looked back, chickens were fluttering their way.

"Oh, crap run!" Lizy yelled and ran to the graveyard.

Link quickly followed. Abby was sitting on a grave, breathing heavy. "Those things are evil!"

Lizy was painting next to her laying on the ground. "What did you do to make it mad?" She asked as Link was leaning in the fence trying to catch his breath.

"I kicked Phillipe." She replied. "He pecked my foot, so I kicked him."

"So its Phillipe 2 and you 0?" Lizy asked.

"You're keeping score with it?" Link asked, walking over.

"Why not?" Lizy laughed.