Rose Updates: UNDERSHROUD

Woops! I keep forgetting to do this...

Hiya! I just woke up, and I'm bored.

Yayy....

I'm going to write something today, but I just need to wake up first.

Mmmmm....

I also thought of a Undertale AU that's bound to exist and IT'S REALLY SAD.

I think I'm going to call it... Undershroud.

Where all the characters in the game are grieving over a loss of a another monster, and carry the dust around, or something.

Here are some of the characters so far:

Flowey: Didn't really lose anyone.

Toriel: Dead

Napstablook: Dead (If ghosts can die)

Sans: Loss Papyrus

Papyrus: Dead

Undyne: Loss Alphys

Alphys: Dead

Mettaton: Loss Blooky

Asgore: Loss Toriel

In this AU, Flowey is trying to bring all the dead monsters back to life with HUMAN SOULS, but he doesn't know how. Now that Gaster and Alphys are gone, he doesn't know what to do in the lab to transfer the SOULS to the dust.

Frisk's Role in this AU is to either put them out of their misery, or to help them through their greif and set them free to the surface.

Chara's Role in this AU is the same in regular UNDERTALE; but they are a lot more sympathetic than usual. Still, they will not erase the memory off the data if you killed all the monsters.

Extra stuff:
Froggits in the Ruins will sing in low ribbits about how Toriel is gone.

Sans doesn't know Toriel.

Mettaton is in denial of his cousins and best friend's death.

Undyne is in angry at Alphys' death.

Asgore is in bargaining with Toriel's death.

Sans is in depression of his brother's death.

Toriel died due to her accidentally being fed buttercups by Chara and Asriel. After that, Chara was even more determined to get to the surface.

Still the same backstory, but while Flowey might pretend he's enjoying this, he really isn't.

All the monsters are a bit weaker, especially Sans. He will hardly speak at all.

Undyne is the only one who is actually stronger.

Asgore tries to bargain with you, to get you to give up and give him the SOUL. It doesn't work, of course.

Flowey will still become Omega and Asriel Dreemurr, but he is just because he thinks your the bad guy and he isn't. He thinks you're Chara, and it's painful just to see you.

The Amalgamates are still kept secret, but no one really knows who feeds them.

Their designs probably change and stuff but I'm bad at drawing and I'm tired so...

I hope I didn't make all of you depressed!

HAVE A FANTABULOS DAY!!!