4: Zagan's Dungeon PT. 2

The first thing I knew, we were looking at a giant tree with many doors in it, and the next, we were looking at a giant bear asking for honey.

"Hand over that honey you!!!" The bear held back it's paw and was about to hit Hakuryuu, who was frozen. "Envelop my body! Marchosias!" I djinn equip and run in front of Hakuryuu, casting a fire 'borg' around me.

Then Morgiana kicks its legs and it falls over. Alibaba makes two slashes and it sprouts weird tentacles out of its chest. "I thought I told you we have no honey! Hal Har Infigar!" He casts a fire spell towards it and it runs away, jumping into a pool of water to cool itself.

"Uh. I hope you can forgive me." A voice comes from behind me. I turn and see Hakuryuu looking at us. I unequip my djinn and fold my arms. "Just be warier the next time!" I smile. "I-I'll be more careful." He says, looking down. "Let's move to the next one," Alibaba says, walking past Hakuryuu.

When he opened the door, it revealed a forest of trapped people. So this is what Zagan does to these people... I look back to the side to see Zagan.

"Do you like my orchard, everyone here is from the Tran village you know~?" He says. Then Hakuryuu goes up to a tree and tries to pull someone off of it. "No, no! The only way to turn them back is magic." Zagan says, then Hakuryuu steps away.

"It takes such a complex set of commands. That I don't even get it, only the one who cast the spell can reverse it." Aladdin says. "Dammit!" Hakuryuu curses. "Why would a djinn do a thing like this?!" Alibaba shouted.

"Why would I? Because I absolutely loathe humans! I would rather die than to select a King and exist in their world for even a single moment! You see, I plan to stay right here with the innocent and stylish dungeon creatures that I've created! All while torturing the humans!" Then he starts to laugh maniacally.

Dammit! If only I could've worked more on my healing magic! Then, then I could've used Marchosias to free them! Along with Stolas!

I follow the others into the door and overlook the next trap. "Let's go." I say, then I start hopping from block to block. As the singing starts, one of the monsters fly right in front of me as I was about to jump, causing me to fall back.

"AHHHH!!" Before I could be to far to reach, I felt arms carry me. "I got you!" I turn and see Alibaba. I nod in thanks then jump onto another block. "I'll take care of this!" Then Alibaba starts to attack one after another. "Man! There's just no end to them!" Then I activate Stolas's weapon equip and attack the remaining monsters after Aladdin.

~

Once we were out, we were walking towards the next room, I walked beside Alibaba and Aladdin, Morgiana and Hakuryuu behind us.

"You're so cool (F/Name)! No wonder you're so powerful!" Aladdin cheers. "Haha. Thank you, Aladdin, but I think you are way cooler than myself." I smile. "Um, everyone. I have a favor to ask." I stop walking and face Hakuryuu. "For now on, there is no need for you to offer me any assistance." He says.

"What are you saying?" Alibaba asks. "There is no need for you to be constricted as to helping me. I am a prince, I cannot rely on the help from others." He says. I step up to him and hold his free hand with my own.

"I do not need to help you," I say, causing him to frown. "I want to help you!" I say smiling. "And besides," I grab Alibaba's hand. "Us royals, gotta stick together somehow right? Alibaba is the prince of Balbadd and I am the princess of Sindria." I look at him again. "We are of the same level, there is no need to feel this pressure on your own!" Then I let go of both of their hands, Hakuryuu's flushed face.

"What a sentimental moment, but the black-haired boy is right. I can't have you helping each other all the time right? That would be too boring." Zagan says. Then a borg surrounds me and Alibaba, then Hakuryuu, Aladdin and Morgiana.

And we have transported away before Zagan had said something else.

.
.
.

"Plus I love a good bit of drama..."