Chapter 18:

Things have been going great between Zayn and I! He's just so sweet and caring, I don't understand how he can want someone like me. Sometimes he'll make me breakfast, or he'll spend time with me instead of going out with the boys. He makes me feel loved and important.

"Ow!" I yelp and rub my arm, glaring at Sophia, "What was that for??"

"I asked you a million times to hand me that magazine! You should get your hearing checked."

I toss the magazine at her, sticking my tongue out like a child.

"Hey, we should go to the spa! I mean, it's been a while since we've hung out, and we're leaving in two days!"

I really want to spend some time with her because I've been so busy with Zayn.

"Umm I don't know.....I just don't feel like it..."

I raise my eyebrow completely puzzled by her answer. I know her well enough to know that she's obviously hiding something. Even though I haven't spent as much time with her, she looks distracted whenever we're all watching the telly, or going out to eat. She's been acting so distant lately, which is not like her.

Looking her over, I notice her face looks a little pale. Overall she looks stressed and tired.

"Just a suggestion," I mutter as I stand up and exit the room.

I walk to Harry's room, knocking on the door and enter after he yells to come in.

"Hey Bella. Fancy seeing you here."

I shake my head smiling and get straight to the point.

"What's wrong with Sophia?"

He looks surprised at first but then concern floods his expression.

"You've noticed too. I really don't know, I've asked her many times!"

He runs his hands through his curls exasperated.

"I mean she's been looking pale all the time, and when I ask if she's sick, she doesn't answer. Last night I woke up, and I heard her sobbing. I don't know what to do."

I sit down next to him, squeezing his shoulder, trying to offer some comfort.

"Don't worry about it Harry. I'll find out what's going on."

He nods his head and smiles weakly.

"Thanks Bella."

* * *

"Oi!! Do you really need to kiss in the living room? There's plenty of rooms in this house!"

Louis has his hands on his hips, making me giggle. He's just so damn sassy.

"It was just a peck Louis, relax."

He huffs dramatically before walking away, most likely to disturb someone else.

Zayn begins to pull me in again, brushing his lips against mine, kissing me slowly first. He never fails to make me feel nervous and as things start to get heated I push him away slowly, catching my breath.

He chuckles as I struggle to form my words, almost forgetting what I was going to say.

"Sophia..me....ugh. Girls day. Were going to have girl time today." I manage to breathe out at last.

"Alright, I'll just chill with the lads then."

He sits back on the couch as I peck him on the lips.

"See you in a while babe."

I nod my head, and go to our room, finding that Sophia is still asleep.

"WAKE UP!"

She screams before hastily sitting up, clutching her chest. She looks absolutely mortified and I can't help but to fall on the floor, choking with laughter.

"God damn it Bella! What is wrong with you?" she demands, clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry....I just...want to spend time with you. Oh god, that was hilarious."

"We can go out for brunch, I'm starving."

Sophia rises and puts on sweats, with an oversized sweater.

*

Thirty minutes later we're seated at a small booth at Lucy's Pancake house. I order a spinach and cheese omelette, while Sophia gets a stack of banana pecan pancakes, and a side of sausage and bacon.

"Are you sure your going to finish that?" I ask hesitantly after the waiter leaves.

"Trust me I will." she retorts, frowning afterwards.

We make small conversation until the steaming food arrives. The delicious aroma fills my nostrils as I take a bite of the fluffy cheesy eggs. She digs in immediately, practically inhaling both her bacon and sausage. I chuckle when I see syrup dribbling down her chin.

"The foods not going anywhere!" I tease giggling.

*

"Whooo, I am soo full!"

Sophia pats her stomach contentedly, grinning. Climbing out the car she groans.

"I don't think I can make it to the door."

I roll my eyes, unlocking the front door to see that the boys aren't in the living room.

"Kitchen." we both say simultaneously, laughing afterwards.

I skip to the kitchen and kiss Zayn on the cheek, who smiles sheepishly. His mouth is full of California rolls, making him look like a chipmunk.

"Is that sushi?" Sophia's voice wavers as she covers her mouth, entering the kitchen.

"Want some? Its really good."

Harry says, waving a piece of salmon between his chopsticks.

"I'll pass."

She rushes out, clutching her stomach. Harry stands up, but I raise my hand.

"I'll check on her."

He nods his head, looking worried.

Running up the stairs, two steps at a time, I go to our room. From the bathroom I hear a painful moan, and I dash inside.

I gasp, taking in the sight of her vomiting into the toilet as she grasps the sides. Collecting all her hair as fast as I can, I wrap my pony tail band around it.

"Shhh. Its okay, just let it all out."

I rub her back soothingly until she's done. Helping her up, I lead her to her bed, and gently place the covers over her. Going back to the bathroom, I run a face towel under warm water. and set it on her forehead.

"Thanks Bella." she croaks out, shivering.

"You need to tell me what's going on Sophia. What's wrong?"

She shakes her head side to side, a few tears running down her cheeks.
I sigh, wiping them away with my thumb.

"I can't help you, if I don't know what the problem is. Please Sophia, we're like sisters. You know you can trust me."

The words tumble out of her mouth,

"I'm pregnant."