Chapter 4:

Bella's POV:

It was the next morning and Sophia and I walked downstairs to the kitchen. We grabbed bowls and served ourselves cereal.

As I was eating I see Harry creep down the stairs quietly. We make eye contact and he puts a finger to his lips. He slowly stalks behind Sophia and wraps his arms around her waist, kissing her on the neck repeatedly.

"Good morning love," he smiles devilishly. He obviously knows the effect he has on her.

She's squirming under his touch, biting her lip. I have to suppress a laugh because I can tell she's trying really hard to not moan.

"Okay guys keep it G rated I'm trying to eat here!!"

They both look at me laughing, and he eventually sits down. Louis and Eleanor walk into the kitchen, smiling.

"Hey guys I have great news!"

Louis smiled enthusiastically almost twitching with excitement.

"What?!"

"There's a party tonight at this beach house and we're all invited. My friend is throwing it and it starts at eight. Do you guys wanna go??"

"Heck yeahh!! Time to PARTAYY!"

We all looked at Sophia like she was a mad woman. Her cheeks turned bright red, as we all started cracking up.

"Sheesh can't a person be excited," she mumbled still red.

"Why don't you go tell Zayn, Bella. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you woke him up."

Louis scrunched up his nose as if waking him up was the most horrible chore. I laughed hopping off the chair running up the stairs.

I opened the door to his room, walking to his bed.

"Zayn......Zayn. ZAYN!!"

He grunted in response rolling to his stomach. Well someone wanted to make things difficult.

"Alright, I didn't want to have to do this Zaynie."

I jumped on his bed, trying to roll him over. I grunted, trying my best to push him over, but apparently I wasn't as strong as I thought I was. I sat on top of him resorting to Plan B, Tickle Time.

He started squirming, and laughing.

"Okay, okay, you win, just please stop!!"

He was trying to breathe still chuckling.

"Malik, I always win," I winked smiling.

He started staring at me, as if he was memorizing every inch and detail of my face.

Just to let you know, I was still sitting on top of him, which made things even more awkward.

"Umm were going to a party tonight at eight......so I just wanted to let you know," I said trying to not sound so nervous.

He nodded his head, still staring.

"Well I'm gonna go now."

I walked out and face palmed myself. Why is he so weird sometimes?

* * * *

I just finished taking the most relaxing shower, and now I was gonna blow dry my long dark auburn hair.

I curled it to perfection, and French braided my long bangs. I applied light foundation, and added some blush to high light my cheek bones. I curled my eyelashes and put mascara on them, and lastly I applied some red lipstick.

I slipped on my black dress that outlined my curves perfectly. For shoes I wore my red pumps.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror smiling instantly. I looked absolutely amazing, I hoped Niall felt the same. I turned to Sophia, who also looked stunning.

"Umm dude, you look gorgeous!!"

"Why thank you," Sophia giggled, "you look stunning as well if I may say so myself."

We giggled interlocking arms, as we headed down stairs.

------------------------

So what do you guys think? Will she finally kiss Niall tonight?

Please leave feedback. Thanks to whoever is reading this, you don't know much it means to me:DD