Chapter 25:

Bella's POV:

It's been a month since we've arrived back at London, and to say things have been hectic is an understatement. I've managed to get a part time job at a local coffee shop and I've been preparing for uni and Sophia and I have been searching for a flat. I'm so excited to be able to have some privacy and living with her is going to be very exciting!!

One Direction has only been getting more popular and seeing their faces everywhere I go has almost become normal. Zayn has had such a busy schedule with appearances and such, that's its difficult to see him.

I've only seen him three times.

Sighing at the thought, I pick up my phone and start to search for his number when his ringtone blasts through my speaker. Butterfly's erupt in my tummy.

"Hey baby," his raspy voice coos over the phone.

"Hey you ass! I miss you!" I can't help but giggle as I think of the expression he's making now.

"Wow babe, that's a lovely way to greet your boyfriend."

"Well you know, I try."

"I miss you," he whispers.

Biting my lip, I frown as I slouch my shoulders.

"I miss you more. When are you gonna make time for me?" I whine sounding like a child.

"I was actually calling to ask if you were free around four."

"Lucky for you, my schedule is clear for today."

He laughs loudly, replying with sarcasm, "I'm glad you can fit me in. I'll pick you up so be ready Bella."

"Alright, see you later babe," I chuckle as I hang up.

Checking the time, I see it's two o' clock so I run to the bathroom, put my hair in a bun, and get in the shower after warming the water. Scrubbing my face with face wash I start to lather my body with soap and wash myself. Of course I shave, making sure not to miss any spots on my legs. When I'm finally done, I wrap my hair in a towel and do the same to my body.

I decide on a pair of white high waisted shorts, with a black flowy tank top that has daisies on it. Running mascara through my lashes, I stop when I'm happy with the length and apply moisturizer. Grabbing my foundation brush, I lightly apply mineral powder and lastly Chapstick.

Right when I'm done I take the towel out of my hair and spray perfume on myself. I smile when I take in my appearance, liking how simple but pretty I look.

Plopping myself down on my bed, I snuggle into my sheets and wait for him to call. Meanwhile I get on twitter, and Instagram checking for any interesting stuff. I don't follow many people just because I've never understood the point of seeing random peoples photos.

I hear the door ring and immediately scramble out of bed, running my fingers through my hair. Since there's still two weeks of summer left, I get to stay home while my parents are at work.

Once I open it I jump into his arms, and he wraps his arms around me, burying his face in the crook of my neck. We embrace each other for a while, until I pull back grinning.

"I'm so happy to see you! What do you wanna do?" I ask excitedly.

"Ehh well I was thinking we could order some junk food and stuff our faces while we watch movies," he states trying to suppress a smile.

"That sounds GREAT!!"

"Really? Off we go then," he laughs extending his arm to guide me out.