Me a Nephilim

Well I was feeling crappy, so I decide to write a story. Hope you like it.
________________________

Stiles Pov
I stare up at my ceiling in the dark. Everyone in the pack has been ignoring me. Its been two weeks too. It's a bit painful but hey I can take it... Maybe.

Well today I'm going to go see the pack. When I got there, there was laughter inside. Everyone was there hanging out even Derek the sourwolf. I ring the door bell and Scott came to answer.
"Oh hey stiles wassup?"
"I came to ask if you wanted to hang out today" I smiled at Scott
"Sorry I'm a bit busy" he reply
I'm saw right though him. Literally I could see though him.
"Well is anyone else free?" I asked
"Sorry no"
"Well okay, anyway cya." I smiled back at him and waved . I knew he was lying
I've kept it a secret from the pack. No one knows of who I really am.

I am no human. I am no werewolf either. Dogs and werewolf's and other animals would know if something unearthly was to ever be near. But I'm a mix breed, between a human and a angel. So pretty much I just have to hide that I'm a angel. And no one knows I'm a angel. Oh right, I'm a Nephilim. Ya know human father, angel mother.

I walk to my car and started my engine.
I drove home. After I got my black jacket in my room and my knife I headed out to the forest. I didn't ride my jeep to the forest, if I did well someone might find me suspicious. When I went into the forest I walked for miles and miles. Then I approached a cliff. That cliff was my normal hang out spot alone. Pretty much no one knows about my spot. Well except my dad. The clouds were quiet fluffy today. I check if there was anyone nearby. I even smelled the air to check. There wasn't anyone. I walked to the edge of the cliff, I shifted my body forward and down I went.

Then as I was fell, I closed my eyes and these wings of mine spread wide and up i went. Towards the sky I went and as fast as i could too.
It felt great. And I felt so free.
After hours of flying I got tired and went back down and with that  my wings turn into feathers. Soon enough I could no longer see those tainted wings. Slowly I hid this scent of my unearthly smell and sat at th cliff until the sun was no more. Then I got a text

From Dad: where are you

To Dad: The cliff

From Dad: Alright just be safe, dont stay pout too late.

To Dad: okay got it, cya later

With that I put my phone away and stare at the night sky. The Stars came out and I lay there gazing. I then started thinking about the pack and Derek which made me lonely. After a hour or so I looked at my phone and it was already late so I started home.

When I got home my dad was already asleep on the couch. I put a blanket over him and went upstairs. I sat at my desk chair and suddenly I hear a knocking at my window. It was Scott. Oh my look who decided to visit.
I open the window and he jumped in
"Hey dude" he waved
"Hi"
I walked back to my desk and sat in my chair facing Scott
"So what's up?" I asked him
"Well we have a meeting tomorrow and Derek needs you to come do some research" Scott reply
I was a bit hurt that after two weeks of ignoring they would just come and say 'we need you right now to do some research'
"Sure" I smiled back at Scott
"Okay well cya" he waves bye then jumped out the window
My smile vanished. It was easy to smile. It was easy to hide the pain, it was easy to look happy as fuck, it was easy to keep my heart in a steady beat so no one knew, everything was easy when putting up a lie than explaining whats wrong.

The only thing that wasn't easy was the loneliness.
I couldn't sleep that night. Actually I haven't been sleeping lately. Still got some naps but not for long.

~Time Skip, next day

The next day I went to the Hales house in the woods.
Everyone was there. They were talking about stuff I had no freaking clue about. I sat in a chair away from the wolfs.
In came Derek and everyone looked at him.
The I heard a voice in my head whispering.
"Stiles, we need you" the voice belong to someone similar.
___________________________

Well the story was short so yea...