Six. Who Can Resist You?

Start from the beginning

Out of all the girls that he got together with, Yein was the very first one to ever made him feel like missing someone. She was the first to make him want to know someone more than just make out and leave.

Hours pass by in a matter of time and the two continue to talk through their phones. Unknowingly, Yein catches herself laughing at Jungkook's lame jokes, his puns and his flirting.

__________

The moonlight shines through her curtains making her unable to fall asleep. She stares at her ceiling that showed lines of blue light caused by the shadow of her curtain and the moonlight.

Ever since Jungkook came into her life she has never been able to fall asleep properly; whether it's because of him giving her stress or because of him making her feel happy. She just can't fall asleep because all there is in her mind and thoughts is him. Him who makes her feel tingly sensation through out her whole body even without doing anything. She can't get rid of him from her mind.

Pang. Pang.

She got up at the sudden sound that she heard. Afraid; she walks to her window and slowly open her curtain.

Jungkook? What is he doing here at this time?! she thought to herself. She opens the window and slightly gave a whisper-like shout at him asking him what the hell he's doing here at this hour.

" Jungkook, it's like two A.M!! " she shouted quietly.
" I know! " he shouts back and gives her the usual smile.
" What do you want? "
" A late night date. "
" Jungkook, I'm in my pajamas! "
" So?! Just change then! "
" You're fucking crazy. "
" I sure am. " he smirks at her.

At this moment, she was relieved that her parents works at night time and that her little sister was studying abroad. She didn't need to worry about sneaking out or having to look after her little sister.

__________

She got dressed and hurried out of the house. A tank top and a short shorts with white converse was all she had on. She didn't even bother to wear any layers because it was so hot.

The sight of Yein's revealing clothes made Jungkook stare at her for a good or two minutes.

" What? " she said.

" Nothing. " he replied.

" We literally just saw each other Jungkook. What the hell is up. "

" That was yesterday. It's two in the morning, it's a new day! " he said making Yein shakes her head in disbelief.

" You're ridiculous. "

" Yeah. Ridiculously cute and hot. "

" Suuuure. Mr. I'm so ridiculously cute and hot. " Yein mocks him.

He puts his arm around her shoulder and began to walk to who knows where he's taking her. He never tells her what they're doing and where they're going. At this point she doesn't really care anymore.

__________

" A movie...at this hour...since when did you buy the tickets?! " she asks.

" Since this one week game thing started. I gotta be prepared or else you might lose interest in me. " he said and she shakes her head at him.

" Let's just hurry up, watch the movie and then head back home, okay? Okay. Nothing else. "

" Nothing else?! I can't even kiss you? "

" No. What, you think the movie theater is a place to make out? "

" Yeah. Why not, I mean it's dark- " he sentence was cut off abruptly by Yein's hand covering his mouth and he was pulled into the theater.

__________

There was barely anyone inside the theater. Jungkook made the two of them sit at the last row of the seats just in case something happens. Something.

Yein yawns countless time as she watches the movie that was so boring and made her want to fall asleep. Jungkook rests his head on her shoulder and holds onto her hand. When he catches her yawning he squeezes her hand tighter to make her stay awake.

" You can't fall asleep, you're gonna miss the good part. " he said.

" What good part is there? This movie is boring to the max. " she replied.

" I'll make it not boring then. " he said lifting his head up from her shoulder and kisses her on the lips. Yein was surprised by the sudden action and was suddenly wide awake.

" You're my girlfriend right? That means I'm allowed to kiss you. " he smirks.

" A pretend. Pretend girlfriend. "

" You're still my girlfriend, even if you're pretending to be one. " he said and leans in for a peck on her lips.

She froze and her body began to stiffen. Jungkook looks at her and she adverted her eyes.

" Look at me. " he whispered softly.

" You're just gonna kiss me again if I look at you. "

" That's true. But look at me. "

" Why are you so horny for. Are guys hormone level always this high? " she said making him chuckle.

" Only if it's you. If it's you, who can resist? "

She was silent after what Jungkook said. Her eyes were still adverted and his face was still an inch away from her. His hand grips on to hers tightly, not letting go, thinking that if he lets go she'll get up and leave him all alone.

" I won't bother you anymore. Let's finish the movie and go home. " he said as he went back to the position that he was sitting in before; his head resting on her shoulder and his hand holding on to hers.

You weren't bothering me.