"What?" He asks pulling me out of my thoughts. I'm staring at him since he entered in the car.

"Nothing.." I smile looking at my hands to hide my blushed cheeks.

He lays his hand on my knee and I look at the smirk formed on his lips.

He rubs my knee with his warm hand and I lay my hand on his. His skin on the back of his hand is rough and reddish probably by the cold air and his knuckles are bloody.

We pull over in the Hospital's parking lot and Andrew's mum, Julianne, I believe, gets out of the car and runs to Andrew's side.

Albert climbs out of the car and closes the door as I join him.

Andrew's mum is completely desperate to enter in the Hospital. We stay the three next to some small couches waiting for her to return.

Albert seated next to me and Andrew seated on the couch opposite ours. Albert lays his hand on my thigh and I know that he's doing it on purpose for Andrew to see.

Julliane waves at Andrew and he walks toward her to the reception of the Hospital. I instantly follow him and Albert growls standing up too.

"We are going to see how broken your nose is, and if you need a total surgery," The nurse says as Andrew keeps covering his nose with his hands.

Looking to all of that blood in his face gives me shivers through my whole body.

"Andrew is going to follow me to the doctor's office to check everything you need and of course to give you some pills so you won't feel too much pain."

Andrew growls and adjust his breath that is obviously coming out of his mouth. His face is pale and his eyes are bloodshot and reddish. He looks exhausted.

As he slightly removes his hand of his nose I see an amount of blood spreaded in his lips to his chin and his nose is extremely swelled.

The moment Albert's boot kicked on his nose and I heard that breaking sound makes shiver.

His mum cries when she sees the gigantic swollen nose and Albert huffs in annoyance by rolling his eyes.

I instantly look away and Andrew covers his nose again.

"I'm sorry," He says and the nurse heads to the endless hallway full of curtained rooms.

Andrew and his mother follow her leaving me and Albert alone.

I don't know what to tell him. The image of his swollen nose covered with blood keeps reminiscing on my mind and then that obnoxious sound of Albert's boot breaking it.. It's horrible..

"I know you are upset with what I did. I didn't plan to break his nose." Albert says and I slide to the floor with my legs on my chest.

Albert seats on the opposite wall in front of me.

"Talk to me." He whispers in a lower voice looking at me.

"What you want me to say? You broke his nose." I say trying to hold my ground. It's never easy when it comes to know what's right and wrong near Albert.

Albert's POV.

"You don't even know if it's actually broken." I huff trying to give her some hope. Oh, that shit is broken alright.

I felt his nasal bones breaking against my foot. Damn it, I didn't think I was using so much strenght..
I just didn't think anymore.. all I saw was a blur and anger took every fibber of me. All that adrenaline was rushing down my body and he was on the floor so it was more easier to kick him instead of punching him..

She wraps her arms around herself hiding her face on her knees.

"Hey, don't worry, he's going to be.. ahm.. fine." Unfortunately.

I wrap my arms around her trying to make her rest her head on my chest but she doesn't make any movement.

"He has a broken nose, his mum is going to press charges against you, my mum is going to ground me forever.. Yes Albert, I'm worried." She says looking at me with watery eyes.

"Hey, don't cry," I catch a small teardrop off her cheek. "It's going to be okay, his nose is going to be fixed after the surgery and you can always say to your mum that a friend of yours had to go to the hospital and you had to go with her.." I gently lay a tress of her gold brown hair behind her ear.

"That's another lie, Albert." She looks at me with frustration in her eyes. "Besides she's going to press charges against you," She bites her bottom lip trying to fight the tears.

"Shhh, babe, look at me," I whisper cupping her chin. "I'm not going anywhere. If his mum press charges against me.. I just.. I don't know.. but I don't want to think about it now."

She closes her eyes by my touch on her cheek and finally rests her head on my chest.

"I love you," I hear her saying against my shirt.

"What?" I ask making her lift her head to look at me. I want her to look at me while saying it.

"I love you. " She repeats looking at me with flushed cheeks.

"Even with everything I just did? After I kicked his nose with my boot?"

"Yes. I love you and I always will. Every time I remind myself of you beating him, with so much anger in your eyes.. you were so violent with him, so merciless.." Emily closes her eyes and a small tear falls to her upper lip.

I run my thumb along her lip and she blinks rapidly with my touch.

"I'm sorry." I simply say but mean it. Hell I do mean it.

She rests her head on my chest again and I caress the back of her head.

"I talked to the doctor. My son has a deep fracture on the bridge of his nose and he need to do the entire surgery." Andrew's mother appears in front of us and Emily instantly stands up.

"Oh My God, he is probably in so much pain.." Emily says with a worried expression. Ugh, he deserves it for being such a pussy.

"The doctor gave him some pills to make him sleep. They are going to start with the surgery in a hour or so,"

"Okay, we'll wait." Wait, what? I'm not going to be in this fucking hospital, beating my ass on this cold hard floor because of fucking Andrew. Not fucking happening.

"No, dear, that's not necessary. I talked with Andrew and he asked me to tell you to go home and come back tomorrow.. I think he has something to discuss with you," The twist of jealously is back.

Fuck. I broke him his fucking nose, what more do I need to do to make him stay away from her? Drilling him a lung with his own ribs?!

"Oh, are you sure?" Yes, whoever she is, she's sure. Let's go.

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow.. I just can't understand how Andrew doesn't remember the person's face that made this to him.. someone opened the door and kicked him on his nose? I don't think so."

Emily looks at me with panic spread across her eyes. I grip my arm around her waist and she looks at the woman again.

"Okay.. we.. I'll come back tomorrow.." Emily says and we both walk away from that damn hallway. She's not coming back tomorrow. Fucking no.

"I'll call a cab," I say removing my phone from my pocket. I'm dying to have my own car.

Emily's POV.

I feel Albert's arms around mine and his chest on my back. The warmth of his body is penetrating mine like electricity. I'm not cold anymore.

We stay tangled in each other when a black cab parks next to us on the parking lot.

Albert opens the door for me and we both enter in the car.

"Let's go to a cool place." He whispers kissing my cheek and I look at him with curiosity and butterflies on my stomach.

(Hiii! It's really late so I'm sorry for the mistakes! I also want to say thank you for over than eight hundred reads! Sweet dreams or good day, depending on where you are! :) vote! Xxxxx)