Walt Disney Convention ~ 1

Start from the beginning

   "It's okay, Laurance."

   "What?"

   "Go look at costumes... Me and Aphmau got this under control." He spoke softly, beaming brightly at Laurance.

   "O-Okay... Thanks, bro." Laurance chuckled, walking off with everyone else to leave Garroth and Aphmau alone.

   "S-So... Wh-What do we do, Garroth?" Aphmau squeaked, feeling small. I mean, after all, Aphmau is only 4 foot 10...

   "Well... What were we told to do?" He asked her, smiling happily.

   With that, Garroth walked into the large hotel, Aphmau timidly racing behind him, working hard to catch up, getting distracted with any noise of nature. Once they got in the building, an old man welcomed them to the hotel and made Garroth sign a few papers.

   As they spoke from behind, Aphmau was muttering to herself and pulled out her phone from her purple hoodie pocket, "Garroth is signin' stuff... Old Guy is yappin'... Aphmau is updatin' her snapchat! Ooh, doggie face! Hehe~" Click!

   "Ahh.." Once Aphmau was finally relaxed, testing out her snapchat filters, there was one that you could try with a friend, "Oh, I haven't seen this one before..."

   Aphmau tapped her screen and pink and red hearts floated above her head, and someone else from behind.

   "Awe, so cute. I never saw this one either!" Garroth laughed, pointing to her phone screen. Click!

   "Can I see your phone?"

   "Huh?"

   "H-Hey, give me that back!~"

   "After I post this-"

   "Please don't post that!!" Aphmau pleaded.

   Post!

   "Seriously!?" She asked, pouting, and snatching her phone back.

   "S-Sorry!..."

   "It had to be a love one? Not even something like th-- Ohmigosh we're deers!!!" Aphmau exclaimed, smiling and taking another picture. Click!

   "Cute!~" Garroth chuckled.

   "Should we give the room keys to the others?" Aphmau asked, giggling and putting her phone back in her hoodie pocket.

   "Yes," Garroth scratched his head, "Wanna go for a walk around the convention building? We could walk your dog..."

   To hide his red face, Garroth looked down at his feet- awaiting a response from Aphmau.

   "Sure. That sounds great." She smiled, beginning to walk outside.

   Garroth coughed.

   "Are you coming?..." She asked.

   "C-Can we h-hold hands...?"  He asked, sweating a little around his eyes.

   "Uh-"

   "Sorry!"

   "Sure... We can hold hands."

   Garroth paused, "Fo' Real?!"

   Aphmau nodded, holding out her hand for Garroth.

   "O-Okay!" He responded, speed-walking up to her and exiting the building, holding her quaint hand in his own.

   "L-Let's go get your dog..." He requested.

   "Yep~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   A/N WHAT YEAR IS IT!?

   I'm just kidding guys, but hey, itz me! I'm back!! Did you miss me!?
No!??!11?--

   Seriously, I have lost my motivation to write lately and I've been kinda busy with some other personal things, so yes! Thank you all for 1k reads!! I'm astonished!

   We're just going to consider my absence as a mini *coughHUGEcough* vacation!

   Thank you all so much, and don't be a silent reader-- YA KNOW WHAT!? I'm gonna start shouting out the non-silent-readers because you all are guilty!!! *points* Even you, guy in the back! -.-

(I will start shout-outs next Chapter)

   Jk! But seriously, thank you all so so so much, and until next time...

   xoxo

   _Hey_Its_Riley_