Well shit, niisan

After the six had finished with their baths, with some glances and smirks from Ichimatsu to Karamatsu, they all had gotten out and dried off before putting on their own clothes. They all had their regular clothes, other than Karamatsu. He had his regular sweatshirt, sure, but he also had brought another pair of jean shorts like the ones he wore the day that Ichimatsu caught him, well.. you know what happened. Ichimatsu didn't notice until he saw Karamatsu chasing Osomatsu, who had taken his hair brush. He bit his lower lip slightly.
'Ah.. trying to get my attention, aren't you, niisan~? Well, it'll be tougher than that, my little kitten.. '
He thought to himself as he still stared at his older brother's ass in those jean shorts and damn, was he glad he got dressed before he saw that. Well, not totally because he now had a tent in his sweatpants, but be tried to hide it by pulling down his sweatshirt, making it baggy at the bottom to make it seem like it was a part of that, then looking back up to see Karamatsu walking back, his face tainted red from running almost all over the bath house after Osomatsu. Who was somewhere, and it seemed like Choromatsu was gone too..
'Maybe they're just as gay as Karamatsu and I are too.. Heh..'
Ichimatsu thought to himself as he was sitting down on a bench in the bath house, staring at Karamatsu again, and he saw Karmatsu slightly smirk. Huh? Was he just putting up his act as a tough guy again? Oh wait.. Then Ichimatsu realized his older brother's eyes weren't facing the mirror, they were looking right back at Ichimatsu out of the corner of his eyes, then he slightly leaned on the table that was connected with the mirror, and damn it made Ichimatsu more hard than he was, if that was possible. He clicked his tongue and stood up, walking over to Karamatsu, and put a hand on his brother's ass, grabbing it and chuckling before bending down and growling in his ear, then saw Karamatsu's face turn more red than it was, before he stood straight up, grabbing Ichimatsu's arm and dragging him to a separate room that gave them privacy and had the exact amount of room to let Karamatsu do what was on his mind, it also had a little counter, which he kissed Ichimatsu for a second before pushing him back so he sits on the counter.
" You sure do like me in these, huh, Ichimatsu-Sama~?"
Karamatsu teased as he started doing poses in front of his younger brother, causing him to gasp lightly before darkly chuckling.
" Damn right I do.. Makes me want to ravage you so hard, kitten~ "
Ichimatsu replied as he leaned over to his brother, licking and kissing his neck, and grabbing his ass again, causing Karamatsu to lowly groan as he became hard, then softly pushing Ichimatsu back onto the counter, into his sitting position again.
" Ichimatsu-Sama.. Let me do a few things before we get to that~ "
Karamatsu teased again before smirking and bending over in front of Ichimatsu, then standing and doing other poses like he was before.
" Tch.. at least do a lap dance while you're at it.. "
Ichimatsu mumbled as Karamatsu then chuckled.
" You got it, Ichi-Sama~ "
Karamatsu replied as he then started to give his younger brother a lap dance, then sitting in his lap after a while, so he's facing away from him as he grinds his ass against Ichimatsu's hard-on, making Ichimatsu moan and growl, grabbing onto his brother's sides and grinding them together more harshly, attacking his neck like he started to earlier, biting down in a few spots, making Karamatsu moan a little loud, making Ichimatsu smirk and stand, picking up Karamatsu and making his legs wrap around his waist, as he pinned his older brother to the wall, tongue kissing him and grinding on him, making Karamatsu completely weak and a moaning mess as Ichimatsu pulled away from the kiss, leaning to Karamatsu's ear and mumbling into it;
" I'm going to fuck the living hell out of you, got it, niisan? " He then growled and bit the top of his ear, making Karamatsu yelp and moan, as Ichimatsu had him bend over the counter, harshly pulling down his jean shorts and underwear, spanking and rubbing his brother's ass, grabbing a few times before chuckling darkly, then pulling his own sweatpants and underwear, realizing there's no lube around or anything he could use, causing him to get an idea as he pulls his older brother to stand, turning him around and pushing him onto his knees, staring down at Karamatsu's shocked and glazed with lust eyes, with his own that were sparking with lust and desire.
" Suck. "
Ichimatsu demanded as Karamatsu then immediately took his younger brother's cock into his mouth, bobbing his head as he moved a hand to his own cock, rubbing himself slightly and slowly, as he sucked off Ichimatsu, making him moan and grab a handful of Karamatsu's hair on the back of his head, thrusting a few times into his older brother's mouth, hissing in pleasure and pulls out just before he feels close to coming, looking down at Karamatsu's red face as he has his mouth open, tongue out and saliva around his mouth and some in a line from the top of his mouth to the bottom, while panting and damn did Ichimatsu love it. He quickly forced him to stand back up and harshly bends him over the counter again as Karamatsu's cheek was pressed against the counter, staring at the wall beside him as Ichimatsu fastly thrusted into him, not wasting any time and thrusting fast enough until he hears the counter creaking, and Karamatsu moaning very loud, making him chuckle darkly, knowing whoever hears would know he's his, and hell, maybe everyone in the place would know by the time he was done with him. He looked at Karamatsu's face, which was red all over, tears in the corners of his tightly shut eyes, mouth open as his tongue was still out, drool spilling out of his mouth and onto the counter. Ichimatsu lowly groaned as he continued thrusting until he came inside Karamatsu, making them both moan as Karamatsu came too, and whimpered slightly from the soreness all over his body, and his legs were shaking slightly as Ichimatsu pulled out, kissing his brother's cheek softly, and pulling up his underwear and jean shorts, doing the same for himself with his sweatpants and own underwear, then picking up Karamatsu bridal style and carrying him out of the room they were in, realizing their brothers already left, then carrying him home.