Events

It had a few hours after the incident that went on between Ichimatsu and Karamatsu, and Karamatsu woke up to small mumbling, laughing and occasional snaps. His eyes slowly opened as he saw Ichimatsu in front of him, still asleep. Then he realized, his brothers must be home and are seeing them both cuddled with eachother. Ichimatsu soon woke up too, being pissed off and hissing at the four other brothers, causing them all to stare at him.

" Don't act like you all haven't thought about things before..I've heard you rambling about Choro before, Osomatsu. "
Ichimatsu mumbled loud enough for them all to understand him as Choromatsu blushed and Osomatsu huffed, crossing his arms. Totty just giggled and ran off, they both heard another snap before he did, though. This caused Ichimatsu to stand and chase after him, as Karamatsu just sat up and rubbed his eyes, still slightly tired but not much after the events of what just happened. He tried to get up as then the soreness of him hit him like a truck, causing him to groan and lay back down.

"So, what happened with you two, eh~? "
Osomatsu teased as he chuckled, placing a finger under his nose with a smug grin. Karamatsu was about to reply before they heard a loud thud, causing the other 3 to run to the location of Ichimatsu and Todomatsu while Karamatsu tried to get up, and eventually was able to, then followed where they went. Turned out, Ichimatsu took Todomatsu's phone and had to get him off while he deleted the pictures, while Karamatsu chuckled, it caused Ichimatsu to look at him and Todomatsu jumped up, grabbing his phone back and huffing in disappointment.

' Well today was eventful... '
thought Karamatsu as he saw Ichimatsu walk towards him, but before he could do anything, Choromatsu looked at the time and clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention, causing us all to look at him.

" Oi, the bath house is going to close soon, let's go. "
He said as we all got our things and headed to the bath house, Ichimatsu walking close by Karamatsu but also slightly distant on their way there.

But what Karamatsu didn't know is,

There were more events coming his way soon enough

// HEY GUYS!! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, personal shit happened but i'm better now, and I wanted to update! So, the sin chapter will be out soon enough, I don't know when exactly but I promise it wont be like as long as you all had to wait for this one!! Ily all! Thank you sooo much for all the attention this and my fluff karaichi book have been getting, I honestly wasn't expecting it at all