Dreams become reality

//Sorry for like the minor hiatus, I've been playing Pokémon Go and other shit happened bc life <: but i'm back bbys

After the two had made eye contact, Karamatsu's eyes went wide as Ichimatsu's showed a combination of desire and annoyance. As Karamatsu was about to stand, Ichimatsu immediately pinned his arms down, attacking the neck of his older brother, slightly grinding down against his hard-on.

"Think you're leaving? Tch, I saw everything, Kusomatsu.. Heard you too. "
Ichimatsu mumbled against the other's neck as he continued his actions, Karamatsu being overwhelmed by how this was happening to him. Was it another dream? Probably, to him, but it wasn't. He realized that when Ichimatsu bit down on his neck, hard. Karamatsu lightly moaned as his brother kissed at the spot then pulled away, desperately pulling the clothes off them both. Ichimatsu then lightly kissed down his older brother's body, sometimes biting in different spots so that various sized marks were made to indicate that Karamatsu belonged to him. He thought this was disgusting to be doing, and other bad things as he usually did. But them being about what he was doing to Karamatsu made him even more painfully hard than he already was. Once he trailed down to his cock, he slowly licks from the base to the tip of it, darkly smirking at his brother. Karamatsu lightly whined as his face had become pure red and already had some sweat beading down, because of the heat and actions happening to him. Ichimatsu just teased him a bit more before taking him into his mouth, and slowly bobbing his head. Karamatsu moaned at this and ran a hand through his brother's hair softly. Ichimatsu chuckled at this before pulling away and staring at his older brother with lust covered eyes.
" Choke me, nii-san..Choke me with your cock, fuck my face..do it for your little brother..."
Ichimatsu mumbled but was clear and loud enough for Karamatsu to obviously understand what he wanted, and would gladly give him that. Karamatsu smirked down at his brother before grabbing a handful of his hair tightly, and Ichimatsu knew he was doing exactly what he wanted. Well, one of the things.. He would try those fantasies out on him at another time. Ichimatsu opened his mouth wide enough for his brother as Karamatsu pushed the younger brother's head down onto his cock, moaning as he thrusted quickly. Ichimatsu could only have his eyes shut as he enjoyed this, breathing being a hard thing to achieve as his brother's cock was slamming into his throat repeatedly. Karamatsu was getting close, as he choked that information out. Then, he felt two warm hands grab his waist, forcing them down before he was able to come. He whimpered at this and let go of Ichimatsu's hair, pulling away. Ichimatsu pulled away, chuckled and gave his brother's cock a small lick before climbing on top of Karamatsu.
"You better not come before I say you can.. got it, nii-san? "
Ichimatsu said darkly as he placed a hand at his brother's throat, pushing his thumb down on a certain spot, while having a dark cat-like grin on his face, his eyes still blazing with lust. All Karamatsu could get out was a whimper and a nod.
" What's that?"
Ichimatsu asked as he lightly released his brother's neck, so he could talk.
" Y-Yes Ichimatsu-Sama.. "
He choked out as he stared into Ichimatsu's eyes.
" Ahh, good boy.. "
Ichimatsu praised him as he smirks. He began to stand on his knees as he glared down at his older brother, still on top of him.
" Close your eyes, nii-san. "
Ichimatsu demanded as he watched his brother quickly shut his eyes and put his hands there to convince him he had them closed. This caused Ichi to chuckle.
" Oh you're such a good boy, nii-san.. "
Ichimatsu mumbled as he slowly lowered himself onto his brother's cock. Once he felt it inside him he let out a low, long groan and Karamatsu gasped lightly, and slightly moaned.
" You can uncover your eyes now, kitten.. "
Ichimatsu said, as Karamatsu loved the nickname he's given him. He slowly pulls his hands away and opens his eyes, seeing his younger brother sitting on his cock. Once Ichimatsu saw his eyes were open, he placed his hands on his brother's chest for support as he began to rock back and forth slightly, as Karamatsu's cock was fully inside of him, and Ichimatsu let out a few small meows which Karamatsu found adorable. Ichimatsu removed his hands as he roughly pulled his brother up so he's sitting up, then roughly kisses him and forces his tongue into his older brother's mouth, beginning to move up and down on his cock, getting faster over time. Karamatsu pulled away from the kiss after a while and let out small groans, as Ichimatsu moaned loudly, speeding up.
" I..I want you to come inside me, kitten.. If you don't, I won't fuck you..~ "
Ichimatsu demanded as he had that cat-like smirk again, still moving himself on his brother's cock.
" Y-Yes Ichimatsu-Sama..! "
Karamatsu moaned out as he fastly came inside of his younger brother, their moans mixing together as Ichimatsu chuckled before getting off of his brother.
" Lay down, and legs up. Now. "
Ichimatsu growled as he held his brother's legs up once they were, there, and positioning himself as he grabbed some lotion near them, and smirked at his brother. He put on a small amount before tossing the bottle far from them, and quickly thrusted into Karamatsu, which caused Karamatsu to moan loudly and Ichimatsu smirked at this, not giving him time to adjust as he fastly thrusted into his brother. Karamatsu was completely overwhelmed and was loving this, as he gripped down on the carpet, moaning so loud that anyone could probably hear him outside. Ichimatsu loved this as he lowly groaned and kept thrusting, until he moaned and came inside of his brother, as their moans mixed together again, as they both had red faces and where dripping with sweat and mixed fluids, as they both loved it. Ichimatsu slowly pulled out as he gently kissed his brother, them both getting dressed as Karamatsu slightly whimpered when he tried to get up, causing Ichimatsu to gently pick him up bridal style and carry him to their room. He set his brother down as he layed out the futon and their pillows, laying him down as he got next to him in their regular spots at the end of the futon.
"I..I love you, Ichimatsu.."
Karamatsu said quietly as he gently nuzzled into his brother, getting close as Ichimatsu chuckled and placed his arms around him.
" I love you too, Kusomatsu..sleep well and maybe we can do that again tomorrow.." He teased as he lightly slapped his brother's ass, as Karamatsu gasped lightly as his face became red again, nuzzling into Ichimatsu's chest as his brother laughed softly, causing Karamatsu to smile and look at him. They shared another kiss as Karamatsu cuddled back up to his younger brother and they both slept.