Text (33)

Taehyung POV (Third)

"Please watch your step and enjoy the ride." The lady smiled letting in the boys on the Ferris wheel.

It was rather pretty small inside but the height between the ground and the top became higher and higher every second. Taehyung can see the city lights and few twinkling stars above him and sound of the wagons let moving.

"Wow.............."

"Taehyung?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook faced in front of the other.

"Yea. What is it?"

It took a few moments to for him to say it aloud but he gathered his courage and said,
"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Taehyung sat in silence.
"..................................."

Jungkook waited for an answer.

"I thought we already were boyfriends............................."
Taehyung replied in a mixture of shock and confusion.
"Wait we weren't dating?! I'm so sorry I thought we were already together and stuff and I guess I was just the only one who thought that and I'm really stu-"

The other male pulled him in for a sudden kiss. It did shut Taehyung up for the moment and when Jungkook pulled apart he said,
"I'm probably the stupid one to not even realize that you were already mine."

Taehyung blushed but it wasn't visible due to the darkness. Jungkook made the other sit on top of him so he was straddling and sneaked his arms around Taehyung's thin waist.

"Thank you. For texting me that day." Jungkook whispered staring endlessly at Taehyung's eyes.

"And thank you, for putting in your number inside my desk." Taehyung chuckled cupping the others cheeks.

The raven haired male closed their gap between their lips again and kissed him in silence. It wasn't rough, dominating nor anything sexual but Taehyung can feel the love from Jungkook. Their lips moulded perfectly and Jungkook enjoyed how soft the others lips were and how it had tasted like sugar from the kettle corn they had eaten earlier at the Universal Studios.

Taehyung slowly pulled apart placing his forehead against Jungkooks and closed his eyes.
"I like you- so much. Even though we've only just started knowing each other. I-I might sound weird but I feel like we're meant for each other. Like we're perfect. Is this what you call fate?" The brown haired male asked.

"I like to call it love." Jungkook replied with a small hum.