Text (18)

Mrs. Byun had left the room and it was up to the two boys to decide what to do.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was currently looking down at his hands probably wondering what he should do to pass time.

"Wanna play a game?" Jungkook suggested to the other.

"A-a game?" Taehyung questioned turning his body to Jungkook.

"Yeah. We ask each other questions and we have to answer them so we get to know each other. But we can either lie or say the truth and the other one who questioned has to guess wether if they said the truth or not." Jungkook explained.

"O-okay."
Taehyung seemed a bit confused but Jungkook told him he'll will start first so he can understand better.

Jungkook moved his desk and his chair so that it would connect to Taehyung's.

"First question, what's your favourite color?" Jungkook asked

Taehyung had thought for a bit and answered,
"Green."

"You just lied didn't you?" The raven haired boy smirked.

Taehyung widened his eyes and blinked.
"How did you know??"

"I don't know. I can kinda feel it. Do you like pink?"

"Yea! My favourite colour is pink." Taehyung faintly blushed surprised that Jungkook had guessed his colour.

Jungkook hadn't really guessed the others favourite colour. Whenever they'd text, Taehyung keeps using the pink heart emoji and not the other ones. Always pink heart💗.

"Now your turn Taehyung."

The other took a minute to think of a question and said,
"Are you straight, bi, gay or other?"

Jungkook laughed at his question. Somehow he knew Taehyung would ask that.

"Gay."

Taehyung gulped.
"You're lying."

"What makes you think that?" Jungkook asked leaning his face closer to Taehyung's. It sure did make Taehyung fluster.

"I-uh I don't K-know. I jjjust tthoughht." He blushed madly leaning away from Jungkook.

"I'm not. But I don't have a boyfriend or anything." Jungkook added, knowing Taehyung would be more than happy to hear that.

"Oh." Taehyung bit the bottom of his lips trying to contain his smile.

"Taehyung, if you bite your lip like that I swear I won't be able to-"

"Boys! Your detentions over. Go home." Mrs. Byun suddenly barged in dismissing the two.

Jungkook stopped in the middle of the sentence and stood up.

That was close.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow Taehyung." He spoke grabbing his jacket.

"Ah-okay. Bye Jungkook!" Taehyung grinned with his boxy smile.

Why is he so fucking adorable.