Letter #1

Dear James,
Upon reading your address, I noticed you live all the way in California! Me living in London, this is the farthest anything I've ever written had travelled. That was my fact of the day.

Anyway, I'm writing this after dinner. Believe me, you dodged a bullet. If was a dry pig with old vegetables. Anyway, I'm writing to ask you this classic questions. Do you have any brothers and/or sisters? Do you have any pets? What school you go to? Are you a typical good or bad student? What are you like? What's your personality like? Are you artistic or academic? Who would you rather date: Brendon Urie or Taylor Swift? What's your sexuality? I know that's a personal question but I'll tell you if you tell me. Anyhow, I miss you. I know that sounded weird, and we just met today, but I like you. You seem different. Cool different. All my friends tend to be posh and, while I myself am what people would refer to as 'posh', I enjoy making friends with people who are not so privileged. You, although I am in no way saying you are inferior to me or anyone else for that matter, seem to be more 'normal' than me. I go to a boarding school in central London. I have no siblings and my father is serving life in prison for murdering a police officer during a riot of his apartment. Apparently he was also a meth dealer. Well, that was a lot to say. I expect you to be shocked. I was as-well. Anyway, I do hope I'll be hearing from you soon. I understand if you're busy as the summer holidays are starting to come to a close. Did you go anywhere? I did. I went to Spain, then Paris to see my grandparents and then to Liverpool to the hotel I'm now. After this I'm going back home to London to collect some rubbish for school and then I'm sent back off to school. It's so awful. The teachers force us to refer to them as 'professor' and they'll yell at you until their voice is gone and then they have the nerve to blame you! It's truly unfair. What are the schools like where you live? I'm sure they're better than my school. Maybe you could send me a picture? You don't have to, but I'd love to see your school. And maybe a picture of you? That did sound quite weird but I hope you know I don't mean anything like that. Anyway, I sadly must stop writing now. This letter was very random and I'm sorry if I confused you.

I'm very sorry this letter is so short, but my mother insists on going to bingo and she hates leaving me alone. Something happened a while ago and she's a bit on edge. I'm not sure if we'll ever get closer enough for me tell you. It really shook me up and it still gives me nightmares.

Again, I'm sorry for the shortness of letter:

Samuel Adam Davis.

PS, this letter was sent on the 2nd of May, 2016

A/N
Someone threatened to kill Sam so... I decided that I'd upload this. Just for this sake of Samuel. If you want more, apparently threaten to kill one of the main characters XD. I will probably upload within the next 2 days. But this is me so I'm not sure. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Love ya,

-Anonymous

XXX