1

Your pov:

It's Friday evening, finished college for the week. And I need to grab some food for the rest of the week and the weekend. I was going to be hosting a BBQ after our basketball game. It was the championship against our college rivals the king's.
I was so much thinking about the game and bbq my trolley crashed into someone else's.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. " I say looking up. I gasp to see one of the most beautiful women I seen.
"It's okay. I was the same." The girl laughed. "I'm y/n."I say. "Ally." Shaking hands with her.
"So you play for the Knights basketball ." Ally asks pointing at my hoodie. "Oh yeah I do." Sratching the back of my neck. "That's cool. My best friends will be playing against you actually." Looking at me. "Really. So your friends with Lauren, Normani and Dinah then?" I ask her. "Yup been friends for years. Lauren and I are neigbours." I nod. "That's cool. My best friend has a crush on Lauren. Don't know why though she hates your college." Laughing. "Oh really? Maybe we should get them to go on a blind date." Ally grins. "That might not be bad idea. Oh my best friend is Camila."
"Camila Cabello, the small Latino girl." "Yup that's my best friend." I say smiling. We talked for at least 20 minutes until Ally said she had to go.
"Good luck tomorrow. I see you at the game." Giving me a smile before walking off. Damn it she's cute and friendly. I walk around finishing the the groceries. I packed everything and went home to where Camila and I live on campus.
"Mila I home." I shout. I hear footsteps running above me come down to me. "Food finally." Camila grabbing the bags out of my hands. "Eh hello. I need to cook the food first." I say regrabbing one of the bags off her. I pull out the food to cook our dinner. "Oh I met a girl in the store." I say while cooking. "Oh get in there y/n." I laugh. "Ally, Lauren's best friend." I hear camila's head perk up. "Lauren." I burst laughing. "God you really like her don't you." I say turning around to her. "Yes I do. What this girl ally look like." Camila askes. "Oh I can check on facebook, we friends. I didn't even notice." Giggling scrolling around my Facebook. "Here she is." Showing Camila Ally's profile photo.

" Showing Camila Ally's profile photo

"That's Ally. Hot damn. She's hot y/n. You may have a chance!" Camila says handing back the phone. "maybe I don't know if she has a boyfriend or girlfriend." I say finishing cooking. "We find out tomorrow." Camila says helping me plate.
"Yeah maybe." I say sitting down.