Nether

Herobrine opened an ender chest and took a dark looking block from it. He added the block to a group of others to form a rectangle in front of a wall in his lair. Kris entered and bowed low. "My lord, they have heard the Prophecy." he reported. Herobrine's eyes narrowed. In anger, he swung his sword at a zombie in his army. It died instantly. "Find out how much they understand of the Prophecy. Herobrine ordered. Kris bowed again and left." He turned to the obsidian structure. He ignited it and the hollow part glowed an eerie purple. "Let's begin."

Herobrine stepped out on the other side of the portal. The smell of smoke filled his nostrils immediately. He came to a large fortress and entered. He came to the throne room where a dark being sat. "Herobrine. It's been a long time since you entered my realm." he said. "I need your assistance in the conquering of the Overworld, Witherbrine." Herobrine said. "Right to the point, I see." replied Witherbrine. "What do you require?" "I need a portal big enough for your mobs to get through and join my army. And I need your creature spawned for when the time is right, after my weapon is activated." Witherbrine smiled. "I see. I would have thought your mobs and Tyler recruiting the griefers would have been enough." Herobrine ignored this. "Will you do this? We will share Notch's throne." Witherbrine nodded. Herobrine smiled evilly and left the realm known as the Nether.