Birth Of A Legend

The miner slammed his pickaxe into the stone in front of him, in search of diamond ore. He carved out another storage room for the massive mine and placed a chest. He put the stone in the chest. "Hey,Jeff". He heard someone call. He turned. HIs friend Matt waved to him. "Quittin' time." Jeff smiled. He caught up to Matt. "Find anything?" Matt asked. "Just more stone." Jeff replied. "Shame. Stone can only be sold to crafters and weaponsmiths, and it doesn,t go for much. But look what I found." He pulled out a block of iron ore. Jeff gasped."How much?" he asked."Half stack. I'm going to give the foreman his share, then I'll take the rest home.
"Ok good night."
"Night, Jeff."

Mike walked outside his house to tend to the farm. He fed the chickens,then the cows, and then the pigs and horses. He got to his wheat and saw it was fully grown. He collected it and replanted the seeds. He headed towards the marketplace and sold some wheat to the baker. He passed Jeff and Matt, who would very soon become a major role in his life.

Jason approached the enchantment table and placed his diamond sword in the slot of the enchantment table. He looked out the window at the setting sun.Working quickly now, he opened the enchantment book and selected the Flame I enchantment. The sword started glowing, its enchantment successful. He went outside. He had been chosen to defend the villages because people had been disappearing from it without a trace. He heard the undead moans of zombies approaching. He rushed towards them. Each time he hit one, it burst into flames, thanks to the enchantment on the sword. As he struck the last one down, he noticed a human figure in the distance. He took a step towards it and it vanished.