Chapter Six

In the cell of the police department sat Camelia, a blanket wrapped around her. She sat curled up in her own world and in her own fear.
Lenka said someone was on their way to come get her. Anyone was fine as long as it wasn't Brahms.
What he did to Lucas? No one should have to endure that kind of pain and after being shot in the back multiple times, he still had to strength to get away. How could he? Was he not human?
She knew this wasn't the end. However, she was a state over and  there's no way for him to find her.
Thank God.
"Hey, your friend is here," Officer Lenka informed as he walks over to her. "Hey, that guy is in custody but they need you to go up there to tell what happened."
Camelia simply nods, "thank you." She looks to the door as it swings open to reveal a tall female with long fiery red hair and green eyes. She had fair skin that covered her hourglass figure along with a black dress and heels. At the sight of Camelia, she relaxes a little, "thank God, you're okay."
"Yeah," she pushes the cell door aside and lowers the blanket on the bench.  "I'm just ready to get away."
The red head's eyes light up as she playfully sways her hips, "don't worry. We're gonna party tonight! Remember Tyler? He's having a party tonight and the theme is mystery."
Always up for a party. As bad as she wanted to say no, she knew Tara would make her go anyway. No matter the situation, it was solved by partying.
"Fine," she exhales.
"Great! Why don't you go ahead and get in the car?" She suggests, her eyes locked on Lenka.

Closely, he watches as the love of his life exit the building, his eyes on her every curve and strand of hair. She had on a pair of gray sweats and a white tank top. His eyes loom at her, his head tilting.
She turns back to glance at her surroundings. She felt eyes on her but saw no one. She opens the car door and climbs in.
She shuts the door and in his reflection, he sees an angry man's eyes looking back at him. Even with his mask on he could see how furious not having Camelia. And there she was in the car. He could easily take her back. Kill her friend and the officer.

She looks out of the passenger window, her eyes taking in the trees and falling pecans. So quiet. No one to look after and no one attacking her.
After a few minutes, Tars gets into the car holding a piece of paper.
"Got me a date!" She exclaims as she turns the key in the ignition, the car roaring to life. She adjusts the gears and drives off, her tone shifting to that of a concerned one.
"Want to talk about it?"
"No."
Aw, okay. Tara sighs but decides not to push the issue. "I got you some clothes and a few dresses for tonight."
Woo. Yay. "Thank you," she mumbles, her hands trailing to her stomach where Brahms had laid.
What was this feeling? She felt so wrong for leaving. Did Lucas even make it? No.. He was dismembered. His legs were hacked up and sectioned off. There's no way he could've made it to the hospital for treatment in time. For an hour, Tara drove and when they arrived at her home, Camelia couldn't help but laugh.
"The suburbs? You don't even like people like that." She joked.
Tara chuckles, "the neighborhood watch is a blessing. They can watch my house while I'm out."
The two laugh as they exit the car and make their way into the house.
As Camelia washed up, Tara took the time to make some personal calls. To Lenka, Torei, and her friend, Trina. They chatted and laughed together, excited for the big party.
Even though she went through all of that, she was really going out with Tara.
She wondered if a body con dress would look good. Or maybe a frilly dress with a chic hairstyle. The theme is mystery so perhaps, a black dress with heels and a simple mask. Not too fancy not too simple.
She steps under the water to rinse out the shampoo in her hair.
The water slithering down her frame got him so hard. He just wanted to break in and take what was his. He places his hand on the window and exhales against it. "Camelia..."
She turns around to feel for a towel outside the curtains, a few suds still running down her back. She looks back at the window before stepping out and patting herself dry.
"Camelia!" Tara walks into the bathroom, not even bothered by the steam and Camelia being naked. "Remember Lenka, Trina, Torei? They're coming too and they're bringing friends!"
Camelia frowns, "swingers, aren't they?"
"They won't do anything unless you want them to," she walks up to kiss Camelia's cheek. "Or.. you give me the say so and I'll bring them in."
Camelia shakes her head, "no." Her cheeks begin to flush. The thought of Tara on top of her gave her a funny feeling inside. It wasn't good or bad.
And the thought of two other people doing away with her made her... She shakes her head. "No matter how drunk I-"
"I know. I know," she interrupts. "I got it. Now, let's get ready."