Chapter #4: Fiona❤️Winston

Mature: A guy takes a shower, no details at all. No mature content

***********

"What happened to you this time?" Fiona sat next to Winston, looking up and down at his muddy and bruised body. He grinned at her, obviously pleased with himself. "Come here," she said, shaking her head in disgust and disappointment.

Winston was Fiona's best friend, and had been for many years. They had been neighbors as kids, and obviously she had been that quirky Girl-Next-Door cliche and he had been the cute-yet-quiet-yet-sporty-Guy-Next-Door cliche. She grabbed him by the hand, which made him blush, and pulled him into their apartment kitchen. They lived with each other at the New York Intelligence University, where Fiona was taking a major in sports and art, while Winston was taking a major in sports and music. While she painted a picture of the trees, he strummed on his sky blue guitar.

Fiona got a flannel and ran it under cold water, her heart increasing as she realised she had touched Winston. Letting go of his hand awkwardly, she brought the flannel up to his face and wiped off the cut on his cheek, which was a bright red. Perfect way to hide his uncontrollable blush. She ended rubbing off all the dirt on his arms and legs, and left him to take a shower.

While Winston had a shower, Fiona bit her lip and stared into the kitchen sink. When Winston got out the shower, he looked at his hands and kicked the wall in frustration. If only they had any clue about each other's thoughts and feelings, they would've been together LONG ago....

Fiona 💘 Winston

****************

Story by me, I'm gonna be uploading a lot tonight, so yah. Lol the names I make up for these characters XD

Hope you enjoyed this!

AthenaFangirl xxx