Chapter #2: Lucy ❤️ Ryan

Mature: No

***

Ryan strolled across the road, looking at his phone to check the time. He passed the Doughnut stall, the Hotdog stall, and the Fresh Fries stall. His stomach started to rumble, he was walking to a restaurant to meet a girl he had spoken to online. When suddenly he met a girl he knew all too well as he passed the Ice Cream stall. Lucy looked at him with piercing blue eyes and smiled at him. He grinned back.

"Hey Lucy!" Ryan said, standing awkwardly by his one true crush. "Hey Ryan! What's shakin' bacon?" She replied, scooping some ice cream for a little boy and girl. "I'm just about to go to the Ocean Diner. I'm going on a date," he said proudly, "What are you doing after work?" "Oh, I'm going on a date there too! I'm literally just finishing up, I took time off just to meet him!"

That's funny, Ryan thought, the girl said that too... But she had a different name. If that had been Lucy he would've freaked, but it wasn't so you know, who cares?

They walked a few blocks down to the Ocean Diner. They talked about how they met the person online and had talked to them for a while and decided to finally meet up. Ryan started to get more and more suspicious; her story sounded exactly like his.

They got into the Ocean Diner and the smell of burgers, hotdogs and the beach air hit their noses. In unison, they breathed in and out then went up to the counter.

"Hi, so I'm here for a 3:00pm dinner with... Ummm.... Jason Davidson?" She said to the waiter, Ryan gasped. That was his name! "Hold on. I'm coming to a dinner with a Donna Jackson...?" They looked at each other and realised what had happened.

They had set up a date with each other. They shrugged and sat by their table by the window, and talked happily with each other as the waves lapped underneath the diner on the pier.

Lucy 💘 Ryan

***

Hope you enjoyed this new update, big thanks to natashag2004 for editing this, so go check out her and I'll see you in the next chapter!